CareDx Inc (CareDx) formerly XDx Inc, is a commercial stage molecular diagnostics company that develops, markets, and delivers diagnostic surveillance solutions for heart transplant patients. The company offers commercialized testing solution, the AlloMap heart transplant molecular test, is a noninvasive blood test used which helps clinicians to monitor and identify acute cellular rejection in heart transplant recipients. It develops products for transplant monitoring including AlloSure, a next-generation sequencing test to detect donor-derived cell-free DNA after transplantation. CareDx uses genomics and bioinformatics technology to develop its products. It offers novel surveillance management solutions to transform long-term patient care in transplantation. CareDx is headquartered in Brisbane, California, the US.
CareDx Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 05, 2018: CareDx Leadership in cfDNA Highlighted at CEoT
Jan 08, 2018: CareDx Reports Preliminary Fourth Quarter and FY2017 Financial Results
Nov 21, 2017: Medtech industry on new regulations: Deliver early on building blocks to ensure timely implementation & continuous availability of products
Nov 09, 2017: CareDx Reports Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Aug 10, 2017: CareDx Reports Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of CareDx Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of CareDx Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- CareDx Inc - Key Information
- CareDx Inc - Overview
- CareDx Inc - Key Employees
- CareDx Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- CareDx Inc - Key Operational Heads
- CareDx Inc - Major Products and Services
- CareDx Inc - History
- CareDx Inc - Company Statement
- CareDx Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- CareDx Inc - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- CareDx Inc - Business Description
- CareDx Inc - Corporate Strategy
- CareDx Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- CareDx Inc - Strengths
- CareDx Inc - Weaknesses
- CareDx Inc - Opportunities
- CareDx Inc - Threats
- CareDx Inc - Key Competitors
- CareDx Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- CareDx Inc, Key Information
- CareDx Inc, Key Ratios
- CareDx Inc, Share Data
- CareDx Inc, Major Products and Services
- CareDx Inc, History
- CareDx Inc, Key Employees
- CareDx Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- CareDx Inc, Key Operational Heads
- CareDx Inc, Other Locations
- CareDx Inc, Subsidiaries
- CareDx Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
- CareDx Inc, Key Competitors
- CareDx Inc, SWOT Analysis
- CareDx Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- CareDx Inc, Annual Ratios
- CareDx Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- CareDx Inc, Performance Chart
- CareDx Inc, Ratio Charts