1h Free Analyst TimeSummary
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Asseco Poland SA (Asseco) is a technology company that offers information processing solutions. The company offers banking, insurance companies, public institutions, healthcare, telecommunication, utilities, ERP solutions, IT infrastructure and FMCG solutions. Its IT infrastructure solutions include data centers, cloud computing, intelligent transport systems and services, teletransmission networks, and value-added services. The company provides services such as business intelligence, content and business process management, and infrastructural services. The company operates through its branch offices located in Warsaw, Opole, Wroclaw, Bielsko-Biala, Bydgoszcz, Radom, Gdynia, Mielec, Rzeszow, and Poznan, Poland. Asseco is headquartered in Rzeszow, Poland.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Asseco Poland SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Asseco Poland SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
*Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of ContentsSection 1 - About the Company
- Asseco Poland SA - Key Information
- Asseco Poland SA - Overview
- Asseco Poland SA - Key Employees
- Asseco Poland SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Asseco Poland SA - Key Operational Heads
- Asseco Poland SA - Major Products and Services
- Asseco Poland SA - History
- Asseco Poland SA - Company Statement
- Asseco Poland SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Asseco Poland SA - Business Description
- Asseco Poland SA - Corporate Strategy
- Asseco Poland SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Asseco Poland SA - Strengths
- Asseco Poland SA - Weaknesses
- Asseco Poland SA - Opportunities
- Asseco Poland SA - Threats
- Asseco Poland SA - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
- Asseco Poland SA - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
*Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
- Asseco Poland SA, Key Information
- Asseco Poland SA, Key Ratios
- Asseco Poland SA, Share Data
- Asseco Poland SA, Major Products and Services
- Asseco Poland SA, History
- Asseco Poland SA, Key Employees
- Asseco Poland SA, Key Employee Biographies
- Asseco Poland SA, Key Operational Heads
- Asseco Poland SA, Other Locations
- Asseco Poland SA, Subsidiaries
- Asseco Poland SA, Key Competitors
- Asseco Poland SA, SWOT Analysis
- Asseco Poland SA, Ratios based on current share price
- Asseco Poland SA, Annual Ratios
- Asseco Poland SA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Asseco Poland SA, Performance Chart
- Asseco Poland SA, Ratio Charts