Capital Stage AG (Capital Stage) is a financial service provider that offers investments in renewable energy projects. The company operates solar parks and clean and environment-friendly power station capacities independently. It invests on the acquisition of turnkey projects or existing installations in geographic regions that operate with stable feed-in tariff systems. The company ensures the operating services, technical and commercial management of both firm owned and third-party owned solar parks. It operates solar parks and wind farms in Germany, Italy, France and the UK. Capital stage is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany.
Capital Stage AG Key Recent Developments
Feb 15, 2018: Electricity production of Capital Stage increases to over 2 TWh in 2017
Jan 18, 2018: Capital Stage and the Ireland Strategic Investment Fund enter €140m partnership to invest in the Irish renewable energy market with Power Capital
Nov 02, 2017: Solarcentury announces major partnership agreement with Germany’s Capital Stage
Aug 24, 2017: Capital Stage: Successful first half of 2017 and increase in earnings forecast for 2017
May 23, 2017: Capital Stage AG: Successful start to fiscal year 2017 - strong growth in the first quarter of 2017
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Capital Stage AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Capital Stage AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Capital Stage AG - Key Information
- Capital Stage AG - Overview
- Capital Stage AG - Key Employees
- Capital Stage AG - Key Employee Biographies
- Capital Stage AG - Key Operational Heads
- Capital Stage AG - Major Products and Services
- Capital Stage AG - History
- Capital Stage AG - Company Statement
- Capital Stage AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Capital Stage AG - Business Description
- Capital Stage AG - Corporate Strategy
- Capital Stage AG - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Capital Stage AG - Strengths
- Capital Stage AG - Weaknesses
- Capital Stage AG - Opportunities
- Capital Stage AG - Threats
- Capital Stage AG - Key Competitors
- Capital Stage AG - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Capital Stage AG, Key Information
- Capital Stage AG, Key Ratios
- Capital Stage AG, Share Data
- Capital Stage AG, Major Products and Services
- Capital Stage AG, History
- Capital Stage AG, Key Employees
- Capital Stage AG, Key Employee Biographies
- Capital Stage AG, Key Operational Heads
- Capital Stage AG, Other Locations
- Capital Stage AG, Subsidiaries
- Capital Stage AG, Key Competitors
- Capital Stage AG, SWOT Analysis
- Capital Stage AG, Ratios based on current share price
- Capital Stage AG, Annual Ratios
- Capital Stage AG, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Capital Stage AG, Performance Chart
- Capital Stage AG, Ratio Charts