Cempra Inc (Cempra), formerly Cempra Holdings LLC is a pharmaceutical company that develops antibacterials to the critical medical needs. The company offers products which include solithromycin and fusidic acid. It offers solithromycin, an oral and intravenous fluoroketolide. Cempra offers fusidic acid which is active against gram-positive organisms including MRSA. The company offers macrolides which are antimicrobial drugs that are active against aerobic and anaerobic gram-positive cocci and are prescribed for the treatment of respiratory tract and soft tissue infection. It markets its products across the US. Cempra is headquartered in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, the US.
Cempra Inc Key Recent Developments
Nov 03, 2017: Cempra Announces Preliminary Results of 2017 Stockholder Vote
Oct 31, 2017: Melinta and Cempra Name Industry Leader Daniel Wechsler as President and Chief Executive Officer of the Combined Company
Oct 31, 2017: Melinta and Cempra Announce Accomplished Executive Leadership Team for Combined Organization
Aug 09, 2017: Cempra Provides Corporate Update and Reports Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Apr 29, 2017: Executive set to leave Chapel Hill pharmaceutical company Cempra
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Cempra Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Cempra Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Cempra Inc - Key Information
- Cempra Inc - Overview
- Cempra Inc - Key Employees
- Cempra Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Cempra Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Cempra Inc - Major Products and Services
- Cempra Inc - History
- Cempra Inc - Company Statement
- Cempra Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Cempra Inc - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Cempra Inc - Business Description
- Cempra Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Cempra Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Cempra Inc - Strengths
- Cempra Inc - Weaknesses
- Cempra Inc - Opportunities
- Cempra Inc - Threats
- Cempra Inc - Key Competitors
- Cempra Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Cempra Inc, Key Information
- Cempra Inc, Key Ratios
- Cempra Inc, Share Data
- Cempra Inc, Major Products and Services
- Cempra Inc, History
- Cempra Inc, Key Employees
- Cempra Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Cempra Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Cempra Inc, Other Locations
- Cempra Inc, Subsidiaries
- Cempra Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Cempra Inc, Key Competitors
- Cempra Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Cempra Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Cempra Inc, Annual Ratios
- Cempra Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Cempra Inc, Performance Chart
- Cempra Inc, Ratio Charts