Evogene Ltd (Evogene), a subsidiary of Compugen Ltd is a biotechnology company that offers plant genomic services. The company offers solutions for crop production improvement through breeding. It concentrates on developing biotechnology and advanced breeding improved traits for crops that feed the world, including corn, soybean, cotton, canola, rice and wheat, among others. Evogene develops computational analysis tools that allow processing of immense amounts of public and proprietary data in sophisticated and unconventional ways. The company provides trait programs include improved yield, abiotic stress tolerance, improved nitrogen use efficiency and biotic stress tolerance. It offers computational technologies to allow handling increasing levels of data complexity with alacrity and precision. Evogene is headquartered in Rehovot, Israel.
Evogene Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 28, 2018: Evogene Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Evogene Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Evogene Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Evogene Ltd - Key Information
- Evogene Ltd - Overview
- Evogene Ltd - Key Employees
- Evogene Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Evogene Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Evogene Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Evogene Ltd - History
- Evogene Ltd - Company Statement
- Evogene Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Evogene Ltd - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Evogene Ltd - Business Description
- Evogene Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Evogene Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Evogene Ltd - Strengths
- Evogene Ltd - Weaknesses
- Evogene Ltd - Opportunities
- Evogene Ltd - Threats
- Evogene Ltd - Key Competitors
- Evogene Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Evogene Ltd, Key Information
- Evogene Ltd, Key Ratios
- Evogene Ltd, Share Data
- Evogene Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Evogene Ltd, History
- Evogene Ltd, Key Employees
- Evogene Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Evogene Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Evogene Ltd, Other Locations
- Evogene Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Evogene Ltd, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Evogene Ltd, Key Competitors
- Evogene Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Evogene Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Evogene Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Evogene Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Evogene Ltd, Performance Chart
- Evogene Ltd, Ratio Charts