Genfit SA (Genfit) is a biopharmaceutical company that develops therapeutic and diagnostic solutions for metabolic and inflammatory diseases in liver and gastroenterology diseases. The company’s product pipeline comprise GFT505, TGFTX1, TGFTX3, TGFTX4, TGFTX5 and SAN/GFT-2. Its TGFTX1 can be used for the treatment of inflammatory and auto-immune diseases; and TGFTX3 for metabolic and inflammatory diseases. Genfit provides TGFTX4 for fibrotic diseases; and TGFTX5 for the treatment of chronic inflammatory bowel diseases. The company’s research and development activities include multiple drug candidate research programs targeting novel mechanisms of action such as the inhibition of ROR?-t. It has presence in France and the US. Genfit is headquartered in Loos, France.
Genfit SA Key Recent Developments
Oct 11, 2017: GENFIT: Third quarter 2017 financial information
Sep 25, 2017: Genfit: 2017 Half-Year Results: Cash Position At End Of Period At €126M And Significant Advances In The Company'S Pipeline
Apr 24, 2017: Genfit: Q1 2017 Financial Information
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Genfit SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Genfit SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Genfit SA - Key Information
- Genfit SA - Overview
- Genfit SA - Key Employees
- Genfit SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Genfit SA - Key Operational Heads
- Genfit SA - Major Products and Services
- Genfit SA - History
- Genfit SA - Company Statement
- Genfit SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Genfit SA - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Genfit SA - Business Description
- Genfit SA - Corporate Strategy
- Genfit SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Genfit SA - Strengths
- Genfit SA - Weaknesses
- Genfit SA - Opportunities
- Genfit SA - Threats
- Genfit SA - Key Competitors
- Genfit SA - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Genfit SA, Key Information
- Genfit SA, Key Ratios
- Genfit SA, Share Data
- Genfit SA, Major Products and Services
- Genfit SA, History
- Genfit SA, Key Employees
- Genfit SA, Key Employee Biographies
- Genfit SA, Key Operational Heads
- Genfit SA, Other Locations
- Genfit SA, Subsidiaries
- Genfit SA, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Genfit SA, Key Competitors
- Genfit SA, SWOT Analysis
- Genfit SA, Ratios based on current share price
- Genfit SA, Annual Ratios
- Genfit SA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Genfit SA, Performance Chart
- Genfit SA, Ratio Charts