Avacta Group Plc (Avacta) is a developer therapeutic molecules used in a wide range of life sciences applications in research and diagnostics. The company offers products which include optim and sensipod. It also develops UCB celltech, which is an analytical instrument. Avacta’s sensipod is an in-clinical blood testing system that delivers ELISA tests. The company offers intellectual property relating to an alternative to antibodies. It develops reagents and diagnostics which are used in affinity chromatography, protein to protein interactions, immunoassay and rapid diagnostic test applications, among others. It operates in Wetherby, Cambridge and London. Avacta is headquartered in Wetherby, the UK.
Avacta Group Plc Key Recent Developments
Jan 18, 2018: Avacta Group: AGM Business Update and Notice of Results
Dec 10, 2017: Avacta to Present Customer Data at Major US Conference
Nov 15, 2017: Covance to Present Affimer Data at European Conference
Oct 04, 2017: Avacta Group: Preliminary Results for the Year Ending 31 July 2017
Oct 02, 2017: Avacta Establishes US Business Development Team
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Avacta Group Plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Avacta Group Plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Avacta Group Plc - Key Information
- Avacta Group Plc - Overview
- Avacta Group Plc - Key Employees
- Avacta Group Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Avacta Group Plc - Key Operational Heads
- Avacta Group Plc - Major Products and Services
- Avacta Group Plc - History
- Avacta Group Plc - Company Statement
- Avacta Group Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Avacta Group Plc - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Avacta Group Plc - Business Description
- Avacta Group Plc - Corporate Strategy
- Avacta Group Plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Avacta Group Plc - Strengths
- Avacta Group Plc - Weaknesses
- Avacta Group Plc - Opportunities
- Avacta Group Plc - Threats
- Avacta Group Plc - Key Competitors
- Avacta Group Plc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Avacta Group Plc, Key Information
- Avacta Group Plc, Key Ratios
- Avacta Group Plc, Share Data
- Avacta Group Plc, Major Products and Services
- Avacta Group Plc, History
- Avacta Group Plc, Key Employees
- Avacta Group Plc, Key Employee Biographies
- Avacta Group Plc, Key Operational Heads
- Avacta Group Plc, Other Locations
- Avacta Group Plc, Subsidiaries
- Avacta Group Plc, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Avacta Group Plc, Key Competitors
- Avacta Group Plc, SWOT Analysis
- Avacta Group Plc, Ratios based on current share price
- Avacta Group Plc, Annual Ratios
- Avacta Group Plc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Avacta Group Plc, Performance Chart
- Avacta Group Plc, Ratio Charts