BioSyent Inc (BioSyent), formerly Hedley Technologies Inc is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on in-licensing or acquiring innovative pharmaceutical products and technologies to enhance human health. The company’s products portfolio include Aguettant System for pre-filled syringes; Cathejell Jelly; FeraMAX 150, an oral hematinic; FeraMAX powder, a water soluble oral iron supplement; RepaGyn, a vaginal suppository; Proktis-M, and Protect-It, is a non-chemical which is used as a preventative treatment against insect infestations in stored grains. Its products are used for surface anesthesia and lubrication for various procedures that includes cystoscopies and other endourethral operations; prevention of iron deficiency anaemia, and treatment of vaginal mucosa and vaginal dryness, among others. The company distributes its products to pharmacies and hospitals. It operates in Canada and the US. BioSyent is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
BioSyent Inc Key Recent Developments
Jan 08, 2018: BioSyent Announces Changes to Its Board of Directors
Nov 15, 2017: BioSyent Releases Results for Third Quarter and First Nine Months of 2017
Sep 14, 2017: Biosyent Named To The Profit 500 Ranking Of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies For Fifth Consecutive Year
Aug 16, 2017: BioSyent Releases Q2 and H1 2017 Results
May 25, 2017: BioSyent Releases Q1 2017 Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of BioSyent Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of BioSyent Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- BioSyent Inc - Key Information
- BioSyent Inc - Overview
- BioSyent Inc - Key Employees
- BioSyent Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- BioSyent Inc - Key Operational Heads
- BioSyent Inc - Major Products and Services
- BioSyent Inc - History
- BioSyent Inc - Company Statement
- BioSyent Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- BioSyent Inc - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- BioSyent Inc - Business Description
- BioSyent Inc - Corporate Strategy
- BioSyent Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- BioSyent Inc - Strengths
- BioSyent Inc - Weaknesses
- BioSyent Inc - Opportunities
- BioSyent Inc - Threats
- BioSyent Inc - Key Competitors
- BioSyent Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- BioSyent Inc, Key Information
- BioSyent Inc, Key Ratios
- BioSyent Inc, Share Data
- BioSyent Inc, Major Products and Services
- BioSyent Inc, History
- BioSyent Inc, Key Employees
- BioSyent Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- BioSyent Inc, Key Operational Heads
- BioSyent Inc, Other Locations
- BioSyent Inc, Subsidiaries
- BioSyent Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
- BioSyent Inc, Key Competitors
- BioSyent Inc, SWOT Analysis
- BioSyent Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- BioSyent Inc, Annual Ratios
- BioSyent Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- BioSyent Inc, Performance Chart
- BioSyent Inc, Ratio Charts