BIOX Corp (BIOX) is a renewable energy company that distributes biodiesel. The company offers refined glycerin and non ASTM grade methyl esters. It designs, builds, owns and operates biodiesel manufacturing plants. BIOX utilizes various feedstock including recycled vegetable oils, agricultural seed oils, yellow greases and tallow. The company's activities include conversion of fatty acid molecule and triglyceride molecule to methyl esters. Its biodiesel production processes also utilizes feedstocks with free fatty acid content. The company owns and operates biodiesel production facility in Ontario, Canada. BIOX is headquartered in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
BIOX Corp Key Recent Developments
May 09, 2017: BIOX Announces 2017 Second Quarter Results
Feb 13, 2017: BIOX Announces 2017 First Quarter Results
Dec 19, 2016: BIOX Announces Changes to the Board of Directors
Aug 09, 2016: BIOX Announces 2016 Third Quarter Results
May 09, 2016: BIOX Announces 2016 Second Quarter Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of BIOX Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of BIOX Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- BIOX Corp - Key Information
- BIOX Corp - Overview
- BIOX Corp - Key Employees
- BIOX Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- BIOX Corp - Key Operational Heads
- BIOX Corp - Major Products and Services
- BIOX Corp - History
- BIOX Corp - Company Statement
- BIOX Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- BIOX Corp - Business Description
- BIOX Corp - Corporate Strategy
- BIOX Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- BIOX Corp - Strengths
- BIOX Corp - Weaknesses
- BIOX Corp - Opportunities
- BIOX Corp - Threats
- BIOX Corp - Key Competitors
- BIOX Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- BIOX Corp, Key Information
- BIOX Corp, Key Ratios
- BIOX Corp, Share Data
- BIOX Corp, Major Products and Services
- BIOX Corp, History
- BIOX Corp, Key Employees
- BIOX Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- BIOX Corp, Key Operational Heads
- BIOX Corp, Other Locations
- BIOX Corp, Subsidiaries
- BIOX Corp, Key Competitors
- BIOX Corp, SWOT Analysis
- BIOX Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- BIOX Corp, Annual Ratios
- BIOX Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- BIOX Corp, Performance Chart
- BIOX Corp, Ratio Charts