Global Health Ltd (GHL) is a healthcare information technology company that develops and markets software applications and services for the healthcare industry. The company’s products include MHAGIC, EMR, PMS, Connect, ePAS, HotHealth, Data Warehouse, LifeCard, and Patient Portal. Its EMR is an electronic medical record system, Connect is a browser- based provider portal for allied health providers and specialists, and MHAGIC is a solution that supports the workflow of psychologists, psychiatrists and other mental health professionals. GHL’s PMS is a practice management system used for appointments, online claiming, billing, secure messaging, case management, SMS reminders and email appointment reminders, and electronic claiming, among others. The company serves clinical, business and operational needs. GHL is headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Global Health Ltd Key Recent Developments
Aug 17, 2016: APS selects Global Health as preferred provider for Secure Message Delivery and Practice Management software
May 09, 2016: MasterCare PAS wins 2 New Hospital Contracts
Feb 26, 2016: GLH reports 14% increase in half year revenue
Jan 13, 2016: MasterCare EMR selected by Adelaide Primary Health Network
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Global Health Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Global Health Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Global Health Ltd - Key Information
- Global Health Ltd - Overview
- Global Health Ltd - Key Employees
- Global Health Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Global Health Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Global Health Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Global Health Ltd - History
- Global Health Ltd - Company Statement
- Global Health Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Global Health Ltd - Business Description
- Global Health Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Global Health Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Global Health Ltd - Strengths
- Global Health Ltd - Weaknesses
- Global Health Ltd - Opportunities
- Global Health Ltd - Threats
- Global Health Ltd - Key Competitors
- Global Health Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Global Health Ltd, Key Information
- Global Health Ltd, Key Ratios
- Global Health Ltd, Share Data
- Global Health Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Global Health Ltd, History
- Global Health Ltd, Key Employees
- Global Health Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Global Health Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Global Health Ltd, Other Locations
- Global Health Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Global Health Ltd, Key Competitors
- Global Health Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Global Health Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Global Health Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Global Health Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Global Health Ltd, Performance Chart
- Global Health Ltd, Ratio Charts