Atrion Corp (Atrion) is a medical device company that manufactures surgical equipment. The company’s products include cardiovascular products, fluid delivery products and ophthalmology products. It manufactures products such as cardiac surgery vacuum relief valves, silicon vessel loops, rotating aortic punch, needle free swabble valves, luer lock access valves, luer activated valves, one way valves, pressure activated and relief valves, balloon catheter and soft contact lens disinfection cases, among others. Atrion provides fluid delivery products such as needle free swabable valves, luer lock access valves, luer activated valves, one-ways valves, pressure activated and relief valves, among others. It offers marine and aviation inflation components. The company offers contract manufacturing and kitting services for other original equipment manufacturers of medical devices. Atrion is headquartered in Allen, Texas, the US.
Atrion Corp Key Recent Developments
Feb 27, 2018: Atrion Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results
Nov 08, 2017: Atrion Announces Third Quarter Results
May 10, 2017: Atrion Reports First Quarter Results
Mar 13, 2017: Atrion Announces Election of New Director
Feb 23, 2017: Atrion Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Atrion Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Atrion Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Atrion Corp - Key Information
- Atrion Corp - Overview
- Atrion Corp - Key Employees
- Atrion Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Atrion Corp - Key Operational Heads
- Atrion Corp - Major Products and Services
- Atrion Corp - History
- Atrion Corp - Company Statement
- Atrion Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Atrion Corp - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Atrion Corp - Business Description
- Atrion Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Atrion Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Atrion Corp - Strengths
- Atrion Corp - Weaknesses
- Atrion Corp - Opportunities
- Atrion Corp - Threats
- Atrion Corp - Key Competitors
- Atrion Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Atrion Corp, Key Information
- Atrion Corp, Key Ratios
- Atrion Corp, Share Data
- Atrion Corp, Major Products and Services
- Atrion Corp, History
- Atrion Corp, Key Employees
- Atrion Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Atrion Corp, Key Operational Heads
- Atrion Corp, Other Locations
- Atrion Corp, Subsidiaries
- Atrion Corp, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Atrion Corp, Key Competitors
- Atrion Corp, SWOT Analysis
- Atrion Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Atrion Corp, Annual Ratios
- Atrion Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Atrion Corp, Performance Chart
- Atrion Corp, Ratio Charts