Alico Incorporated (Alico) is an agribusiness and land management company that produces citrus, sugarcane, cattle and resource conservation products. The company's products include sugarcane, cattle, citrus and resource conversation products. It also owns and manages improved farm. Alico produces early and mid-season oranges including hamlin oranges, and valencia. The company also produces offer grapefruits. It provides land leasing services for recreational and grazing and conservation activities. Alico caters its products to the processed markets. Its activities also include farming the land and leasing some of the acreage to others for farming. The company has its presence in the Highland, Hendry, Hardee, Glades, Desoto, Collier, Charlottee, and Alachua county's. Alico is headquartered in Fort Myers, Florida, the US.
Alico Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 07, 2017: Alico Q3 net income up
May 08, 2017: Alico Q2 net income decreases
Feb 06, 2017: Alico Q1 net loss decreases
Dec 02, 2016: Alico Q4 net loss decreases
Aug 04, 2016: Alico announces third quarter and nine month financial results for fiscal year 2016
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Alico Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Alico Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Alico Inc - Key Information
- Alico Inc - Overview
- Alico Inc - Key Employees
- Alico Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Alico Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Alico Inc - Major Products and Services
- Alico Inc - History
- Alico Inc - Company Statement
- Alico Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Alico Inc - Business Description
- Alico Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Alico Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Alico Inc - Strengths
- Alico Inc - Weaknesses
- Alico Inc - Opportunities
- Alico Inc - Threats
- Alico Inc - Key Competitors
- Alico Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Alico Inc, Key Information
- Alico Inc, Key Ratios
- Alico Inc, Share Data
- Alico Inc, Major Products and Services
- Alico Inc, History
- Alico Inc, Key Employees
- Alico Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Alico Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Alico Inc, Other Locations
- Alico Inc, Subsidiaries
- Alico Inc, Key Competitors
- Alico Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Alico Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Alico Inc, Annual Ratios
- Alico Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Alico Inc, Performance Chart
- Alico Inc, Ratio Charts