Kadimastem Ltd (Kadimastem) is a regenerative medicine company that develops stem cell-based therapeutics for diabetes and neurodegenerative disorders. The company offers human pluripotent stem cell technology, based on differentiation of human embryonic stem cells towards insulin producing beta cells, and glucagon producing alpha cells arranged in islet-like clusters. Its technology is a combination of purification capabilities with a specific differentiation process of the islet-like clusters. The company’s technology differentiates human pluripotent cells into mature oligodendrocytes, astrocytes, motoneurons, pancreatic beta cells and other cell types. Kadimastem is headquartered in Ness Ziona, Israel.
Kadimastem Ltd Key Recent Developments
Aug 24, 2017: Kadimastem to Receive Additional Grant from the EU's Prestigious R&D Program
Jun 05, 2017: 2017 Innovation Authority Budget Approved for Kadimastem: NIS 12 M for ALS Project
Mar 16, 2017: Kadimastem Granted a Patent in the US for Treatment of Neurodegenerative Diseases
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Kadimastem Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Kadimastem Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Kadimastem Ltd - Key Information
- Kadimastem Ltd - Overview
- Kadimastem Ltd - Key Employees
- Kadimastem Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Kadimastem Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Kadimastem Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Kadimastem Ltd - History
- Kadimastem Ltd - Company Statement
- Kadimastem Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Kadimastem Ltd - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Kadimastem Ltd - Business Description
- Kadimastem Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Kadimastem Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Kadimastem Ltd - Strengths
- Kadimastem Ltd - Weaknesses
- Kadimastem Ltd - Opportunities
- Kadimastem Ltd - Threats
- Kadimastem Ltd - Key Competitors
- Kadimastem Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Kadimastem Ltd, Key Information
- Kadimastem Ltd, Key Ratios
- Kadimastem Ltd, Share Data
- Kadimastem Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Kadimastem Ltd, History
- Kadimastem Ltd, Key Employees
- Kadimastem Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Kadimastem Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Kadimastem Ltd, Other Locations
- Kadimastem Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Kadimastem Ltd, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Kadimastem Ltd, Key Competitors
- Kadimastem Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Kadimastem Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Kadimastem Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Kadimastem Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Kadimastem Ltd, Performance Chart
- Kadimastem Ltd, Ratio Charts