GeoPark Ltd (GeoPark) is an oil and gas exploration and production company that explores, develops and produces upstream oil and gas in Latin America. The company operates various blocks such as Colombia blocks, Chile blocks, Brazil blocks, Peru blocks and Argentina blocks. Its Colombia blocks include Llanos 34, Llanos 32, Llanos 17, Yamu, VIM-3, La Cuerva, Abanico and Jagueyes block in Llanos and Magdalena basins. GeoPark's Chile blocks comprise Fell, Tranquilo, Otway, Isla Norte, Campanario and Flamenco block in Magallanes basin. The company's Argentina blocks include Puelen, Sierra del Nevado and CN-V block in Neuquen basin. GeoPark is headquartered in Santiago, Chile.
GeoPark Ltd Key Recent Developments
Oct 12, 2017: GeoPark Announces Third Quarter 2017 Operational Update
Sep 05, 2017: GeoPark Announces New Curucucu Oil Field Discovery In Colombia
Aug 16, 2017: GeoPark Reports Second Quarter 2017 Results
Aug 10, 2017: GeoPark Announces New Oil Field Discovery In Argentina
Jul 13, 2017: GeoPark Announces Second Quarter 2017 Operational Update
This comprehensive SWOT profile of GeoPark Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of GeoPark Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- GeoPark Ltd - Key Information
- GeoPark Ltd - Overview
- GeoPark Ltd - Key Employees
- GeoPark Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- GeoPark Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- GeoPark Ltd - Major Products and Services
- GeoPark Ltd - History
- GeoPark Ltd - Company Statement
- GeoPark Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- GeoPark Ltd - Business Description
- GeoPark Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- GeoPark Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- GeoPark Ltd - Strengths
- GeoPark Ltd - Weaknesses
- GeoPark Ltd - Opportunities
- GeoPark Ltd - Threats
- GeoPark Ltd - Key Competitors
- GeoPark Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- GeoPark Ltd, Key Information
- GeoPark Ltd, Key Ratios
- GeoPark Ltd, Share Data
- GeoPark Ltd, Major Products and Services
- GeoPark Ltd, History
- GeoPark Ltd, Key Employees
- GeoPark Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- GeoPark Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- GeoPark Ltd, Other Locations
- GeoPark Ltd, Subsidiaries
- GeoPark Ltd, Key Competitors
- GeoPark Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- GeoPark Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- GeoPark Ltd, Annual Ratios
- GeoPark Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- GeoPark Ltd, Performance Chart
- GeoPark Ltd, Ratio Charts