Explaurum Ltd (Explaurum) is a mining and mineral exploration company. The company carries out the business of acquisition, exploration, and development of precious and base metals deposits. It explores for copper, gold, silver, zinc, molybdenum, lead, tin, phosphates, aluminium, uranium, and tungsten deposits. Explaurum's projects include Lyons project, Maniema project, Tampia Gold project, and Khartoum project. The company's Tampia Gold project is located approximately 300 km east of Perth in the wheatbelt of Western Australia near the township of Narembeen and explores for gold deposits. Its Lyons project exploration includes geophysical surveys, limited drilling, minor soil sampling, stream sediment sampling, and rock chip sampling. The company has operations throughout Australia. Explaurum is headquartered in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
Explaurum Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 12, 2018: Explaurum announces first scout drill assay results from Tampia pit area
Feb 08, 2018: Explaurum Announces Major Tampia Gravity Targets Anomalous in Gold
Jan 17, 2018: Explaurum reports auger soil drilling results
Jul 05, 2017: Explaurum announces results from ongoing resource RC drilling program at Tampia Gold Project
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Explaurum Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Explaurum Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Explaurum Ltd - Key Information
- Explaurum Ltd - Overview
- Explaurum Ltd - Key Employees
- Explaurum Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Explaurum Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Explaurum Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Explaurum Ltd - History
- Explaurum Ltd - Company Statement
- Explaurum Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Explaurum Ltd - Business Description
- Explaurum Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Explaurum Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Explaurum Ltd - Strengths
- Explaurum Ltd - Weaknesses
- Explaurum Ltd - Opportunities
- Explaurum Ltd - Threats
- Explaurum Ltd - Key Competitors
- Explaurum Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Explaurum Ltd, Key Information
- Explaurum Ltd, Key Ratios
- Explaurum Ltd, Share Data
- Explaurum Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Explaurum Ltd, History
- Explaurum Ltd, Key Employees
- Explaurum Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Explaurum Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Explaurum Ltd, Other Locations
- Explaurum Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Explaurum Ltd, Key Competitors
- Explaurum Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Explaurum Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Explaurum Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Explaurum Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Explaurum Ltd, Performance Chart
- Explaurum Ltd, Ratio Charts