AB Science SA (ABS) is a pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes tyrosine kinase inhibitor. The company concentrates its research on inflammatory diseases, cancers and central nervous system diseases in human and veterinary medicine. Its masitinib is an orally administered tyrosine kinase inhibitor, which is used in the treatment of various oncology, inflammatory diseases, and central nervous system diseases for humans. ABS has also developed KIT816 for the treatment of aggressive mastocytosis, seminoma, and acute myeloid leukemia; and syk for rheumatoid arthritis and b-cell lymphoma. The company also has presence in France and the US. ABS is headquartered in Paris, France.
AB Science SA Key Recent Developments
Aug 31, 2017: AB Science: Revenue Report For First Half of 30 June 2017
Aug 31, 2017: AB Science reports its revenue for the first half of 2017
May 01, 2017: AB Science Reports its Annual Financials as of 31 December 2016 and Provides an Update on its Activities
This comprehensive SWOT profile of AB Science SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of AB Science SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- AB Science SA - Key Information
- AB Science SA - Overview
- AB Science SA - Key Employees
- AB Science SA - Key Employee Biographies
- AB Science SA - Key Operational Heads
- AB Science SA - Major Products and Services
- AB Science SA - History
- AB Science SA - Company Statement
- AB Science SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- AB Science SA - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- AB Science SA - Business Description
- AB Science SA - Corporate Strategy
- AB Science SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- AB Science SA - Strengths
- AB Science SA - Weaknesses
- AB Science SA - Opportunities
- AB Science SA - Threats
- AB Science SA - Key Competitors
- AB Science SA - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- AB Science SA, Key Information
- AB Science SA, Key Ratios
- AB Science SA, Share Data
- AB Science SA, Major Products and Services
- AB Science SA, History
- AB Science SA, Key Employees
- AB Science SA, Key Employee Biographies
- AB Science SA, Key Operational Heads
- AB Science SA, Other Locations
- AB Science SA, Subsidiaries
- AB Science SA, Key Manufacturing facilities
- AB Science SA, Key Competitors
- AB Science SA, SWOT Analysis
- AB Science SA, Ratios based on current share price
- AB Science SA, Annual Ratios
- AB Science SA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- AB Science SA, Performance Chart
- AB Science SA, Ratio Charts