Aemetis Inc (Aemetis), formerly AE Biofuels Inc is a renewable fuels and biochemicals company that provides advanced fuels and chemicals. The company’s products include biochemicals, renewable fuels, ethanol, glycerin, ethanol co-products, biodiesel, edible oils and others. It also produces products for human and animal consumption. Aemetis has its research and development and production facilities in Asia and North America. The company distributes its biodiesel and glycerin to distributors, resellers, and refiners directly and also through a network of independent sales agents. Aemetis is headquartered in Cupertino, California, the US.
Aemetis Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 11, 2016: Aemetis, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2016 Financial Results
May 13, 2016: Aemetis, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2016 Financial Results
Mar 24, 2016: Aemetis Reports Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2015 Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Aemetis Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Aemetis Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Aemetis Inc - Key Information
- Aemetis Inc - Overview
- Aemetis Inc - Key Employees
- Aemetis Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Aemetis Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Aemetis Inc - Major Products and Services
- Aemetis Inc - History
- Aemetis Inc - Company Statement
- Aemetis Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Aemetis Inc - Business Description
- Aemetis Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Aemetis Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Aemetis Inc - Strengths
- Aemetis Inc - Weaknesses
- Aemetis Inc - Opportunities
- Aemetis Inc - Threats
- Aemetis Inc - Key Competitors
- Aemetis Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Aemetis Inc, Key Information
- Aemetis Inc, Key Ratios
- Aemetis Inc, Share Data
- Aemetis Inc, Major Products and Services
- Aemetis Inc, History
- Aemetis Inc, Key Employees
- Aemetis Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Aemetis Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Aemetis Inc, Other Locations
- Aemetis Inc, Subsidiaries
- Aemetis Inc, Key Competitors
- Aemetis Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Aemetis Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Aemetis Inc, Annual Ratios
- Aemetis Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Aemetis Inc, Performance Chart
- Aemetis Inc, Ratio Charts