Alcobra Ltd (Alcobra) is a pharmaceutical company that develops and commercializes proprietary pharmaceutical products and novel treatments for CNS. The company offers non-stimulant products that are used in treatment of central nervous system disorders and cognitive dysfunctions. It provides development and commercialization of its investigational new novel Phase III drug candidate, metadoxine extended release. Alcbra’s MDX acts as a monoamine-independent modulator of GABA transmission. The company conducts clinical studies and separate Phase IIb trials of MDX. It also provides phase II studies and a phase III study of MDX in adults with ADHD. Alcobra is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Alcobra Ltd Key Recent Developments
Nov 09, 2017: Alcobra Announces Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update
Aug 11, 2017: Alcobra Announces Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update
Jun 23, 2017: Alcobra Updates On Its Review Of Strategic Alternatives
May 30, 2017: Alcobra Announces First Quarter 2017 Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update
May 15, 2017: Alcobra Announces Leadership Update
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Alcobra Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Alcobra Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Alcobra Ltd - Key Information
- Alcobra Ltd - Overview
- Alcobra Ltd - Key Employees
- Alcobra Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Alcobra Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Alcobra Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Alcobra Ltd - History
- Alcobra Ltd - Company Statement
- Alcobra Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Alcobra Ltd - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Alcobra Ltd - Business Description
- Alcobra Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Alcobra Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Alcobra Ltd - Strengths
- Alcobra Ltd - Weaknesses
- Alcobra Ltd - Opportunities
- Alcobra Ltd - Threats
- Alcobra Ltd - Key Competitors
- Alcobra Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Alcobra Ltd, Key Information
- Alcobra Ltd, Key Ratios
- Alcobra Ltd, Share Data
- Alcobra Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Alcobra Ltd, History
- Alcobra Ltd, Key Employees
- Alcobra Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Alcobra Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Alcobra Ltd, Other Locations
- Alcobra Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Alcobra Ltd, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Alcobra Ltd, Key Competitors
- Alcobra Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Alcobra Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Alcobra Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Alcobra Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Alcobra Ltd, Performance Chart
- Alcobra Ltd, Ratio Charts