Acter Co Ltd (Acter) is a technology company that provides engineering services. The company's services include design, engineering, cost-optimized planning, and attentive warranty services. It also provides air-conditioning engineering, electrical-mechanical engineering, bio-medical technology engineering, constant temperature engineering, humidity engineering, environmental engineering and maintenance engineering services. Acter offers cleanroom, turnkey project, electrical and HVAC, temp and humidity control, ventilation, environmental, and maintenance services. The company operates through optronics plant and pharmaceutical and biotechnology plant. It has its operations in Vietnam, China, and Singapore. Acter is headquartered in Taichung, Taiwan.
Acter Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Nov 09, 2016: Acter announced the 2016 Q3 consolidated financial statements
Aug 10, 2016: Second quarter of 2016 report: Acter
Aug 10, 2016: July 2016 revenue report: Acter
May 13, 2016: Acter announced the 2016 Q1 consolidated financial statements
Feb 05, 2016: January 2016 Revenue Report: Acter
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Acter Co Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Acter Co Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Acter Co Ltd - Key Information
- Acter Co Ltd - Overview
- Acter Co Ltd - Key Employees
- Acter Co Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Acter Co Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Acter Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Acter Co Ltd - History
- Acter Co Ltd - Company Statement
- Acter Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Acter Co Ltd - Business Description
- Acter Co Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Acter Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Acter Co Ltd - Strengths
- Acter Co Ltd - Weaknesses
- Acter Co Ltd - Opportunities
- Acter Co Ltd - Threats
- Acter Co Ltd - Key Competitors
- Acter Co Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Acter Co Ltd, Key Information
- Acter Co Ltd, Key Ratios
- Acter Co Ltd, Share Data
- Acter Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Acter Co Ltd, History
- Acter Co Ltd, Key Employees
- Acter Co Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Acter Co Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Acter Co Ltd, Other Locations
- Acter Co Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Acter Co Ltd, Key Competitors
- Acter Co Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Acter Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Acter Co Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Acter Co Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Acter Co Ltd, Performance Chart
- Acter Co Ltd, Ratio Charts