Ams AG (Ams), formerly austriamicrosystems AG is a technology company that manufactures and markets semiconductor products. The company's products comprise audio systems, environmental sensors, light sensors, smart light management, spectral sensing, CMOS imaging sensors, medical imaging and magnetic position sensors. It offers power management products, battery management, flow sensing, precision time measurement, wireless connectivity and sensor interfaces. Ams also offers on-axis magnetic angular position sensors, tunable white and daylighting smart sensor and director, and xyz spectral ID device with electronic shutter and smart interface. The company caters to consumer, industrial and automotive sectors. It markets products in Austria and abroad. Ams is headquartered in Premstaetten, Austria.
ams AG Key Recent Developments
Feb 06, 2018: ams announces full year 2017 results
Jun 28, 2017: ams releases new current-to-digital converter for use in CT scanners
This comprehensive SWOT profile of ams AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of ams AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- ams AG - Key Information
- ams AG - Overview
- ams AG - Key Employees
- ams AG - Key Employee Biographies
- ams AG - Key Operational Heads
- ams AG - Major Products and Services
- ams AG - History
- ams AG - Company Statement
- ams AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- ams AG - Business Description
- ams AG - Corporate Strategy
- ams AG - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- ams AG - Strengths
- ams AG - Weaknesses
- ams AG - Opportunities
- ams AG - Threats
- ams AG - Key Competitors
- ams AG - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- ams AG, Key Information
- ams AG, Key Ratios
- ams AG, Share Data
- ams AG, Major Products and Services
- ams AG, History
- ams AG, Key Employees
- ams AG, Key Employee Biographies
- ams AG, Key Operational Heads
- ams AG, Other Locations
- ams AG, Subsidiaries
- ams AG, Key Competitors
- ams AG, SWOT Analysis
- ams AG, Ratios based on current share price
- ams AG, Annual Ratios
- ams AG, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- ams AG, Performance Chart
- ams AG, Ratio Charts