Addnode Group AB (Addnode) is an information technology company that supplies software and services for design, construction and product data information. The company's solutions include process management, design management and product lifecycle management. Its design management solutions comprise 3D modeling and design, infrastructure, project planning, implementation and technical documentation. Addnode's product lifecycle management solutions include resource management, cost control, analysis and simulations, vendor development and support, and product information and analysis. The company has operations in Denmark, Finland, the UK, Sweden, Norway and Germany. Addnode is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Addnode Group AB Key Recent Developments
Mar 28, 2017: Helena Nathhorst new CFO of Addnode Group
Mar 28, 2017: Addnode appoints new CFO
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Addnode Group AB provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Addnode Group AB including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Addnode Group AB - Key Information
- Addnode Group AB - Overview
- Addnode Group AB - Key Employees
- Addnode Group AB - Key Employee Biographies
- Addnode Group AB - Key Operational Heads
- Addnode Group AB - Major Products and Services
- Addnode Group AB - History
- Addnode Group AB - Company Statement
- Addnode Group AB - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Addnode Group AB - Business Description
- Addnode Group AB - Corporate Strategy
- Addnode Group AB - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Addnode Group AB - Strengths
- Addnode Group AB - Weaknesses
- Addnode Group AB - Opportunities
- Addnode Group AB - Threats
- Addnode Group AB - Key Competitors
- Addnode Group AB - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Addnode Group AB, Key Information
- Addnode Group AB, Key Ratios
- Addnode Group AB, Share Data
- Addnode Group AB, Major Products and Services
- Addnode Group AB, History
- Addnode Group AB, Key Employees
- Addnode Group AB, Key Employee Biographies
- Addnode Group AB, Key Operational Heads
- Addnode Group AB, Other Locations
- Addnode Group AB, Subsidiaries
- Addnode Group AB, Key Competitors
- Addnode Group AB, SWOT Analysis
- Addnode Group AB, Ratios based on current share price
- Addnode Group AB, Annual Ratios
- Addnode Group AB, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Addnode Group AB, Performance Chart
- Addnode Group AB, Ratio Charts