Spanjaard Ltd (Spanjaard) is a chemical company that manufactures and distributes special lubricants and allied chemical products. The company's products include battery-terminal-protector, air conditioner cleaner, anti-scuff spray, bicycle chain, belt dressing, air conditioner cleaner, and linkage spray, among others. It also provides dry lubrication, cutting tools and plastic surfaces, protective coating, lubricants, anti-scuff spray, belt dressing, anti-scuff paste, bicycle chain and linkage spray. Spanjaard offers contract packaging under private labels of the extensive range of lubricants and specialized food and cosmetic products. The company provides its products to industrial, car care, automotive, marine and mining sectors. Spanjaard is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Spanjaard Ltd Key Recent Developments
May 30, 2016: Spanjaard says appointed Ian Saunders as financial director
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Spanjaard Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Spanjaard Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Spanjaard Ltd - Key Information
- Spanjaard Ltd - Overview
- Spanjaard Ltd - Key Employees
- Spanjaard Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Spanjaard Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Spanjaard Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Spanjaard Ltd - History
- Spanjaard Ltd - Company Statement
- Spanjaard Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Spanjaard Ltd - Business Description
- Spanjaard Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Spanjaard Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Spanjaard Ltd - Strengths
- Spanjaard Ltd - Weaknesses
- Spanjaard Ltd - Opportunities
- Spanjaard Ltd - Threats
- Spanjaard Ltd - Key Competitors
- Spanjaard Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Spanjaard Ltd, Key Information
- Spanjaard Ltd, Key Ratios
- Spanjaard Ltd, Share Data
- Spanjaard Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Spanjaard Ltd, History
- Spanjaard Ltd, Key Employees
- Spanjaard Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Spanjaard Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Spanjaard Ltd, Other Locations
- Spanjaard Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Spanjaard Ltd, Key Competitors
- Spanjaard Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Spanjaard Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Spanjaard Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Spanjaard Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Spanjaard Ltd, Performance Chart
- Spanjaard Ltd, Ratio Charts