Aposense Ltd (Aposense), formerly NeuroSurvival Technologies Ltd is a biopharmaceutical company that offers development of novel drugs. The company provides formulation of proprietary conjugates to known approved therapies to improve their efficacy. Its pipeline products include ATT-11T, ATT-GEM and ATT-LD. Aposense’s ATT-Gem is an oral pro-drug analog of gemcitabine, which is used to treat pancreatic cancer, and ATT-LD is a pro-drug of levodopa for the treatment of Parkinson’s disease. The company’s aposense targeted therapy offers a platform for drug improvement by harnessing the biological membrane potential map and strengthening drug-membrane interactions. It develops novel drugs based on a proprietary integration of structural and electrical properties of biological membranes. Aposense is headquartered in Petah Tikva, Israel.
Aposense Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jul 12, 2017: Aposense’s Apo-Si Technology Reached Successful Completion of its Proof of Concept(POC) Program, for theTrans-Membrane Deliveryof Genetic drugs, for Gene Silencing
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Aposense Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Aposense Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Aposense Ltd - Key Information
- Aposense Ltd - Overview
- Aposense Ltd - Key Employees
- Aposense Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Aposense Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Aposense Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Aposense Ltd - History
- Aposense Ltd - Company Statement
- Aposense Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Aposense Ltd - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Aposense Ltd - Business Description
- Aposense Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Aposense Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Aposense Ltd - Strengths
- Aposense Ltd - Weaknesses
- Aposense Ltd - Opportunities
- Aposense Ltd - Threats
- Aposense Ltd - Key Competitors
- Aposense Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Aposense Ltd, Key Information
- Aposense Ltd, Key Ratios
- Aposense Ltd, Share Data
- Aposense Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Aposense Ltd, History
- Aposense Ltd, Key Employees
- Aposense Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Aposense Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Aposense Ltd, Other Locations
- Aposense Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Aposense Ltd, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Aposense Ltd, Key Competitors
- Aposense Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Aposense Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Aposense Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Aposense Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Aposense Ltd, Performance Chart
- Aposense Ltd, Ratio Charts