Solo Oil plc (Solo Oil), formerly Immersion Technologies International Plc, is an oil and gas exploration and production company that acquires, explores, develops and produces oil and gas resource development and production assets. The company's non operated oil and gas assets portfolio includes prolific Ruvuma Basin, Tanzania; Kiliwani North gas development on Songo Songo Island, Tanzania; Ntorya-1 (Tanzania) discovery; Weald Basin; Burj Africa, West Africa; and Oil Recovery project in Ontario, Canada. It has operations throughout the UK, Tanzania and Canada. Solo Oil is headquartered in London, the UK.
Solo Oil plc Key Recent Developments
Feb 05, 2018: Solo Oil Announces Significant Resource Upgrade At Ntorya, Tanzania
Jan 08, 2018: Aminex announces operations update
Dec 19, 2017: Solo Oil Provides Update On UK's Horse Hill
Dec 18, 2017: Solo Oil makes directorship change
Dec 04, 2017: Solo Oil Provides Update On Helium One's Projects, Tanzania
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Solo Oil plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Solo Oil plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Solo Oil plc - Key Information
- Solo Oil plc - Overview
- Solo Oil plc - Key Employees
- Solo Oil plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Solo Oil plc - Key Operational Heads
- Solo Oil plc - Major Products and Services
- Solo Oil plc - History
- Solo Oil plc - Company Statement
- Solo Oil plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Solo Oil plc - Business Description
- Solo Oil plc - Corporate Strategy
- Solo Oil plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Solo Oil plc - Strengths
- Solo Oil plc - Weaknesses
- Solo Oil plc - Opportunities
- Solo Oil plc - Threats
- Solo Oil plc - Key Competitors
- Solo Oil plc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Solo Oil plc, Key Information
- Solo Oil plc, Key Ratios
- Solo Oil plc, Share Data
- Solo Oil plc, Major Products and Services
- Solo Oil plc, History
- Solo Oil plc, Key Employees
- Solo Oil plc, Key Employee Biographies
- Solo Oil plc, Key Operational Heads
- Solo Oil plc, Other Locations
- Solo Oil plc, Subsidiaries
- Solo Oil plc, Key Competitors
- Solo Oil plc, SWOT Analysis
- Solo Oil plc, Ratios based on current share price
- Solo Oil plc, Annual Ratios
- Solo Oil plc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Solo Oil plc, Performance Chart
- Solo Oil plc, Ratio Charts