4Energy Invest NV (4Energy Invest) is a renewable energy company that develops and manages locally embedded biomass energy projects. The company generates heat and electricity, and indirectly produces renewable solid fuels. Its renewable solid fuels comprise white wood pellets and dried wood chips. 4Energy Invest offers services such as identifying potential biomass projects, performing feasibility study, financing, developing, constructing and operating the projects. The company's resources comprise aquatic plants, agricultural crops and waste, forest and mill residues, livestock operation residues, animal waste, wood and wood waste, fast-growing trees and plants and municipal and industrial waste. It operates cogeneration projects located in Amel, Belgium. 4Energy Invest is headquartered in Kwaadmechelen, Belgium.
4Energy Invest NV Key Recent Developments
Sep 07, 2017: 4Energy Invest presents Consolidated Interim Results for the six months period ended 30 June 2017 (text in Dutch)
Sep 09, 2016: 4Energy Invest presents condensed consolidated interim results for the six month period ended June 30, 2016
Mar 24, 2016: 4Energy Invest presents annual results for the 12 month period ended December 31, 2015
This comprehensive SWOT profile of 4Energy Invest NV provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of 4Energy Invest NV including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- 4Energy Invest NV - Key Information
- 4Energy Invest NV - Overview
- 4Energy Invest NV - Key Employees
- 4Energy Invest NV - Key Employee Biographies
- 4Energy Invest NV - Key Operational Heads
- 4Energy Invest NV - Major Products and Services
- 4Energy Invest NV - History
- 4Energy Invest NV - Company Statement
- 4Energy Invest NV - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- 4Energy Invest NV - Business Description
- 4Energy Invest NV - Corporate Strategy
- 4Energy Invest NV - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4Energy Invest NV - Strengths
- 4Energy Invest NV - Weaknesses
- 4Energy Invest NV - Opportunities
- 4Energy Invest NV - Threats
- 4Energy Invest NV - Key Competitors
- 4Energy Invest NV - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- 4Energy Invest NV, Key Information
- 4Energy Invest NV, Key Ratios
- 4Energy Invest NV, Share Data
- 4Energy Invest NV, Major Products and Services
- 4Energy Invest NV, History
- 4Energy Invest NV, Key Employees
- 4Energy Invest NV, Key Employee Biographies
- 4Energy Invest NV, Key Operational Heads
- 4Energy Invest NV, Other Locations
- 4Energy Invest NV, Subsidiaries
- 4Energy Invest NV, Key Competitors
- 4Energy Invest NV, SWOT Analysis
- 4Energy Invest NV, Ratios based on current share price
- 4Energy Invest NV, Annual Ratios
- 4Energy Invest NV, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- 4Energy Invest NV, Performance Chart
- 4Energy Invest NV, Ratio Charts