Abivax SA (Abivax) is a biotechnology company that researches, develops and commercializes anti-viral therapies and therapeutic vaccines for the treatment of infectious diseases. The company’s pipeline products comprise ABX464, a small molecule against HIV; ABX311 for chikungunya; ABX544 to treat EBOLA virus infection; and ABX196, an immune enhancer candidate for vaccination. The company leverages three technology platforms for drug discovery antiviral, immune enhancing and polyclonal antibodies. It has collaborations with research institutions, cancer agencies, universities and other drug developers. Abivax is headquartered in Paris, France.
Abivax SA Key Recent Developments
Jan 29, 2018: ABIVAX Names Carol L. Brosgart As Board Director
Oct 05, 2017: ABIVAX expands Scientific Advisory Board with appointment of renowned virologist and former President of the Pasteur Institute, Prof. Christian Brechot
Sep 20, 2017: ABIVAX First-Half 2017 Financial Results and Update
Apr 11, 2017: ABIVAX expands its antiviral portfolio with compounds targeting Zika virus
Mar 15, 2017: ABIVAX Announces 2016 Full-Year Results and Progress Report
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Abivax SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Abivax SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Abivax SA - Key Information
- Abivax SA - Overview
- Abivax SA - Key Employees
- Abivax SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Abivax SA - Key Operational Heads
- Abivax SA - Major Products and Services
- Abivax SA - History
- Abivax SA - Company Statement
- Abivax SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Abivax SA - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Abivax SA - Business Description
- Abivax SA - Corporate Strategy
- Abivax SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Abivax SA - Strengths
- Abivax SA - Weaknesses
- Abivax SA - Opportunities
- Abivax SA - Threats
- Abivax SA - Key Competitors
- Abivax SA - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Abivax SA, Key Information
- Abivax SA, Key Ratios
- Abivax SA, Share Data
- Abivax SA, Major Products and Services
- Abivax SA, History
- Abivax SA, Key Employees
- Abivax SA, Key Employee Biographies
- Abivax SA, Key Operational Heads
- Abivax SA, Other Locations
- Abivax SA, Subsidiaries
- Abivax SA, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Abivax SA, Key Competitors
- Abivax SA, SWOT Analysis
- Abivax SA, Ratios based on current share price
- Abivax SA, Annual Ratios
- Abivax SA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Abivax SA, Performance Chart
- Abivax SA, Ratio Charts