Africa Oil Corp (AOC) is an oil and gas company that discovers, develops, explores and produces oil and gas assets. The company has oil discoveries in Ekales, Agete, Amosing and Ewoi wells in the Lokichar Basin. It owns and operates various blocks including block 9, block 10A, block 10BA, block 10BB, block 12A, and block 13T. AOC's blocks 10BA, 10BB, 13T, and the Rift Basin Area are located in the East African Tertiary Rift and includes one billion barrels of recoverable oil. The company also operates exploration wells drilled to test high-impact prospects in the Cretaceous, Jurassic, and Permo-Triassic Rift plays. It has operations throughout Kenya, Ethiopia and Somalia. AOC is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Africa Oil Corp Key Recent Developments
Nov 08, 2017: Africa Oil Provides Update On Kenya Operations
Nov 02, 2017: Kenya's Oil Pipeline Plans Stall Amid Political Tension
Oct 27, 2017: Getech Group: Sierra Leone Fourth Licensing Round Pre-Announcement
Aug 10, 2017: Africa Oil Announces 2017 Second Quarter Financial And Operating Results
Jul 26, 2017: Africa Oil Provides Operations Update In Kenya
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Africa Oil Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Africa Oil Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Africa Oil Corp - Key Information
- Africa Oil Corp - Overview
- Africa Oil Corp - Key Employees
- Africa Oil Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Africa Oil Corp - Key Operational Heads
- Africa Oil Corp - Major Products and Services
- Africa Oil Corp - History
- Africa Oil Corp - Company Statement
- Africa Oil Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Africa Oil Corp - Business Description
- Africa Oil Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Africa Oil Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Africa Oil Corp - Strengths
- Africa Oil Corp - Weaknesses
- Africa Oil Corp - Opportunities
- Africa Oil Corp - Threats
- Africa Oil Corp - Key Competitors
- Africa Oil Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Africa Oil Corp, Key Information
- Africa Oil Corp, Key Ratios
- Africa Oil Corp, Share Data
- Africa Oil Corp, Major Products and Services
- Africa Oil Corp, History
- Africa Oil Corp, Key Employees
- Africa Oil Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Africa Oil Corp, Key Operational Heads
- Africa Oil Corp, Other Locations
- Africa Oil Corp, Subsidiaries
- Africa Oil Corp, Key Competitors
- Africa Oil Corp, SWOT Analysis
- Africa Oil Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Africa Oil Corp, Annual Ratios
- Africa Oil Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Africa Oil Corp, Performance Chart
- Africa Oil Corp, Ratio Charts