Gevo Inc (Gevo) is a biotechnology company that offers chemicals. The company develops renewable chemicals and biofuels. Its products include solvents, isobutanol, fibers, coatings, plastics, materials, biojet blendstock and specialty fuels and others. Gevo offers services such as process engineering and metabolic engineering. The company's GIFT platform is designed for the economic production of isobutanol from multiple renewable feedstocks such as wheat, corn, sugar cane, sorghum, barley, non-food-based, and cellulosic feedstocks. It also provides isooctane, jet fuel, and ingredients for polyester. The company has its operations in Missouri and Colorado, the US. Gevo is headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, the US.
Gevo Inc Key Recent Developments
Nov 06, 2017: Gevo Reports 3rd Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Aug 03, 2017: Gevo Reports 2nd Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Jul 25, 2017: Praj-Gevo joint development agreement to enter commercialization phase
May 23, 2017: Gevo's Isobutanol Cleared For Use In On-Road Vehicles In Arizona
May 09, 2017: Gevo Reports 1st Quarter 2017 Financial Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Gevo Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Gevo Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Gevo Inc - Key Information
- Gevo Inc - Overview
- Gevo Inc - Key Employees
- Gevo Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Gevo Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Gevo Inc - Major Products and Services
- Gevo Inc - History
- Gevo Inc - Company Statement
- Gevo Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Gevo Inc - Business Description
- Gevo Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Gevo Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Gevo Inc - Strengths
- Gevo Inc - Weaknesses
- Gevo Inc - Opportunities
- Gevo Inc - Threats
- Gevo Inc - Key Competitors
- Gevo Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Gevo Inc, Key Information
- Gevo Inc, Key Ratios
- Gevo Inc, Share Data
- Gevo Inc, Major Products and Services
- Gevo Inc, History
- Gevo Inc, Key Employees
- Gevo Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Gevo Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Gevo Inc, Other Locations
- Gevo Inc, Subsidiaries
- Gevo Inc, Key Competitors
- Gevo Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Gevo Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Gevo Inc, Annual Ratios
- Gevo Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Gevo Inc, Performance Chart
- Gevo Inc, Ratio Charts