Aarti Drugs Ltd (ADL) is a manufacture of pharmaceutical products that offers therapeutic products, bulk drugs, ingredients and chemicals. The company's products include active pharmaceutical ingredients, specialty chemicals and pharma intermediate. It provides active pharmaceutical ingredients such as aceclofenac, diclofenac sodium, diclofenac potassium, diclofenac diethylamine, celecoxib, nimesulide, clopidogrel bisulphate, ornidazole, secnidazole, ofloxacin and niacin, among others. ADL’s specialty chemicals include benzene sulphonamide, benzene sulphonic acid methyl ester, methyl nicotinate, ortho para toluene sulphonamide, and others. The company’s products are used in the therapeutic areas of anti-inflammatory, cardiovascular, anticoagulant, antidepressant, antidiabetic, anti-cholestrol and antihyperphosphatemia. ADL is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Aarti Drugs Ltd Key Recent Developments
Aug 21, 2017: Aarti Drugs provides operational updates
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Aarti Drugs Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Aarti Drugs Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Aarti Drugs Ltd - Key Information
- Aarti Drugs Ltd - Overview
- Aarti Drugs Ltd - Key Employees
- Aarti Drugs Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Aarti Drugs Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Aarti Drugs Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Aarti Drugs Ltd - History
- Aarti Drugs Ltd - Company Statement
- Aarti Drugs Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Aarti Drugs Ltd - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Aarti Drugs Ltd - Business Description
- Aarti Drugs Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Aarti Drugs Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Aarti Drugs Ltd - Strengths
- Aarti Drugs Ltd - Weaknesses
- Aarti Drugs Ltd - Opportunities
- Aarti Drugs Ltd - Threats
- Aarti Drugs Ltd - Key Competitors
- Aarti Drugs Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Aarti Drugs Ltd, Key Information
- Aarti Drugs Ltd, Key Ratios
- Aarti Drugs Ltd, Share Data
- Aarti Drugs Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Aarti Drugs Ltd, History
- Aarti Drugs Ltd, Key Employees
- Aarti Drugs Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Aarti Drugs Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Aarti Drugs Ltd, Other Locations
- Aarti Drugs Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Aarti Drugs Ltd, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Aarti Drugs Ltd, Key Competitors
- Aarti Drugs Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Aarti Drugs Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Aarti Drugs Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Aarti Drugs Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Aarti Drugs Ltd, Performance Chart
- Aarti Drugs Ltd, Ratio Charts