Achaogen Inc (Achaogen) is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes novel anti bacterials for the treatment of multi-drug resistant and gram-negative infections. The company is developing plazomicin for the treatment of serious bacterial infections due to MDR Enterobacteriaceae. Its pipeline products include C-scape, lpxC inhibitors, and others. Achaogen’s C-Scape is a combination of an approved beta-lactam and an approved beta-lactamase inhibitor that can treat patients with complex urinary tract infections due to MDR pathogens. The company collaborates with the antibacterial drug development companies and academic researchers in the field of antibiotic pharmacology. Achaogen is headquartered in San Francisco, California, the US.
Achaogen Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 27, 2018: Achaogen Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update
Dec 11, 2017: Achaogen Appoints Blake Wise Chief Executive Officer
Nov 08, 2017: Achaogen Reports Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update
Sep 18, 2017: Achaogen adds Liz Bhatt as chief business officer
Sep 18, 2017: Achaogen Adds Liz Bhatt as Chief Business Officer
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Achaogen Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Achaogen Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Achaogen Inc - Key Information
- Achaogen Inc - Overview
- Achaogen Inc - Key Employees
- Achaogen Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Achaogen Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Achaogen Inc - Major Products and Services
- Achaogen Inc - History
- Achaogen Inc - Company Statement
- Achaogen Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Achaogen Inc - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Achaogen Inc - Business Description
- Achaogen Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Achaogen Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Achaogen Inc - Strengths
- Achaogen Inc - Weaknesses
- Achaogen Inc - Opportunities
- Achaogen Inc - Threats
- Achaogen Inc - Key Competitors
- Achaogen Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Achaogen Inc, Key Information
- Achaogen Inc, Key Ratios
- Achaogen Inc, Share Data
- Achaogen Inc, Major Products and Services
- Achaogen Inc, History
- Achaogen Inc, Key Employees
- Achaogen Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Achaogen Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Achaogen Inc, Other Locations
- Achaogen Inc, Subsidiaries
- Achaogen Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Achaogen Inc, Key Competitors
- Achaogen Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Achaogen Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Achaogen Inc, Annual Ratios
- Achaogen Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Achaogen Inc, Performance Chart
- Achaogen Inc, Ratio Charts