Adocia SAS (Adocia) is a biotechnology company that discovers and develops therapeutic proteins. The company’s products comprise formulation of PDGF-BB for the treatment of diabetic foot ulcers. It provides novel insulin formulations for the treatment of diabetes and BioChaperone Lispro U100 and U200, ultra-rapid formulations of insulin analogs. Adocia develops HinsBet U100, a formulation of human insulin and a combination of slow-acting insulin glargine and rapid-acting insulin lispro. The company also develops a formulation of human insulin, HinsBet U500. Its BioChaperone is a proprietary technological platform developed from polymers, oligomers and small organic compounds. It operates in the US and France. Adocia is headquartered in Lyon, France.
Adocia SAS Key Recent Developments
Oct 11, 2017: Adocia announces financial results for the third quarter 2017
Jul 26, 2017: Adocia Announces Appointment of Dr. Stanislav Glezer as Chief Medical Officer
Jul 19, 2017: Adocia Presents First Half 2017 Financial Results
Mar 07, 2017: ADOCIA announced its financial results for 2016 and its perspectives for 2017
Feb 14, 2017: Adocia announces its revenue and cash position for 2016
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Adocia SAS provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Adocia SAS including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Adocia SAS - Key Information
- Adocia SAS - Overview
- Adocia SAS - Key Employees
- Adocia SAS - Key Employee Biographies
- Adocia SAS - Key Operational Heads
- Adocia SAS - Major Products and Services
- Adocia SAS - History
- Adocia SAS - Company Statement
- Adocia SAS - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Adocia SAS - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Adocia SAS - Business Description
- Adocia SAS - Corporate Strategy
- Adocia SAS - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Adocia SAS - Strengths
- Adocia SAS - Weaknesses
- Adocia SAS - Opportunities
- Adocia SAS - Threats
- Adocia SAS - Key Competitors
- Adocia SAS - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Adocia SAS, Key Information
- Adocia SAS, Key Ratios
- Adocia SAS, Share Data
- Adocia SAS, Major Products and Services
- Adocia SAS, History
- Adocia SAS, Key Employees
- Adocia SAS, Key Employee Biographies
- Adocia SAS, Key Operational Heads
- Adocia SAS, Other Locations
- Adocia SAS, Subsidiaries
- Adocia SAS, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Adocia SAS, Key Competitors
- Adocia SAS, SWOT Analysis
- Adocia SAS, Ratios based on current share price
- Adocia SAS, Annual Ratios
- Adocia SAS, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Adocia SAS, Performance Chart
- Adocia SAS, Ratio Charts