Finisar Corporation (Finisar) is a technology company that provides optical communication products. The company’s products include optical transceivers, optical engines, active optical cables, optical components, optical instrumentation, ROADMs and wavelength management, and optical amplifiers, among others. It offers services such as support, training and others. Finisar’s products are used in networking, wireless, storage, and cable TV applications. The company serves various markets including military and aerospace, industrial, transport, 3d sensing, and high performance computing, among others. It distributes its products through its direct sales and through a network of distributors worldwide. Finisar is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, the US.
Finisar Corp Key Recent Developments
Sep 08, 2017: Finisar announces first quarter fiscal 2018 financial results
Sep 06, 2017: Finisar CEO announces intention to retire
Sep 06, 2017: Finisar announces intention of co-founder and chief executive officer Jerry Rawls to retire
Jun 15, 2017: Finisar reports higher annual net income, provides outlook for Q1
Mar 28, 2017: Finisar appoints Helene Simonet as new director
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Finisar Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Finisar Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Finisar Corp - Key Information
- Finisar Corp - Overview
- Finisar Corp - Key Employees
- Finisar Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Finisar Corp - Key Operational Heads
- Finisar Corp - Major Products and Services
- Finisar Corp - History
- Finisar Corp - Company Statement
- Finisar Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Finisar Corp - Business Description
- Finisar Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Finisar Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Finisar Corp - Strengths
- Finisar Corp - Weaknesses
- Finisar Corp - Opportunities
- Finisar Corp - Threats
- Finisar Corp - Key Competitors
- Finisar Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Finisar Corp, Key Information
- Finisar Corp, Key Ratios
- Finisar Corp, Share Data
- Finisar Corp, Major Products and Services
- Finisar Corp, History
- Finisar Corp, Key Employees
- Finisar Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Finisar Corp, Key Operational Heads
- Finisar Corp, Other Locations
- Finisar Corp, Subsidiaries
- Finisar Corp, Key Competitors
- Finisar Corp, SWOT Analysis
- Finisar Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Finisar Corp, Annual Ratios
- Finisar Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Finisar Corp, Performance Chart
- Finisar Corp, Ratio Charts