IDT Corp (IDT) is a telecommunication service provider that offers mobile application development and telecommunication services. The company provides prepaid communication and payment services and international voice termination through its retail and wholesale division. It offers services such as international PINless calling, international airtime top-up, mobile top-up, call me, calling cards, voice termination, SIP trunking and VoIP telephony and among others. IDT manages receivables portfolios and performs debt collection services. The company offers voice termination through various service levels, providing carriers and resellers. It also provides international voice traffic. IDT is headquartered in Newark, New Jersey, the US.
IDT Corp Key Recent Developments
Dec 05, 2017: IDT announces Q1 fiscal 2018 financial results
Jun 07, 2017: IDT reports Q3 fiscal 2017 results
Mar 06, 2017: IDT Q2 net income down
This comprehensive SWOT profile of IDT Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of IDT Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- IDT Corp - Key Information
- IDT Corp - Overview
- IDT Corp - Key Employees
- IDT Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- IDT Corp - Key Operational Heads
- IDT Corp - Major Products and Services
- IDT Corp - History
- IDT Corp - Company Statement
- IDT Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- IDT Corp - Business Description
- IDT Corp - Corporate Strategy
- IDT Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- IDT Corp - Strengths
- IDT Corp - Weaknesses
- IDT Corp - Opportunities
- IDT Corp - Threats
- IDT Corp - Key Competitors
- IDT Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- IDT Corp, Key Information
- IDT Corp, Key Ratios
- IDT Corp, Share Data
- IDT Corp, Major Products and Services
- IDT Corp, History
- IDT Corp, Key Employees
- IDT Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- IDT Corp, Key Operational Heads
- IDT Corp, Other Locations
- IDT Corp, Subsidiaries
- IDT Corp, Key Competitors
- IDT Corp, SWOT Analysis
- IDT Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- IDT Corp, Annual Ratios
- IDT Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- IDT Corp, Performance Chart
- IDT Corp, Ratio Charts