Acando AB (Acando) is an information technology company that offers enterprise solutions, and IT and management consulting services. The company’s services comprise management consulting, digital solutions, and enterprise solutions. Its management consulting solutions comprise sales and marketing excellence, supply chain management, strategy and transformation, finance and performance management, and strategic IT. Acando’s enterprise solutions include SAP, micro-soft, dynamics, and application management. The company also offers digital solutions including business intelligence and IT solutions; and integration. It operates in Norway, Germany, Switzerland, and the UK. Acando is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Acando AB Key Recent Developments
Aug 17, 2017: Acando interim report January 1-June 30, 2017
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Acando AB provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Acando AB including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Acando AB - Key Information
- Acando AB - Overview
- Acando AB - Key Employees
- Acando AB - Key Employee Biographies
- Acando AB - Key Operational Heads
- Acando AB - Major Products and Services
- Acando AB - History
- Acando AB - Company Statement
- Acando AB - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Acando AB - Business Description
- Acando AB - Corporate Strategy
- Acando AB - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Acando AB - Strengths
- Acando AB - Weaknesses
- Acando AB - Opportunities
- Acando AB - Threats
- Acando AB - Key Competitors
- Acando AB - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Acando AB, Key Information
- Acando AB, Key Ratios
- Acando AB, Share Data
- Acando AB, Major Products and Services
- Acando AB, History
- Acando AB, Key Employees
- Acando AB, Key Employee Biographies
- Acando AB, Key Operational Heads
- Acando AB, Other Locations
- Acando AB, Subsidiaries
- Acando AB, Key Competitors
- Acando AB, SWOT Analysis
- Acando AB, Ratios based on current share price
- Acando AB, Annual Ratios
- Acando AB, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Acando AB, Performance Chart
- Acando AB, Ratio Charts