Media Prima Bhd (Media Prima) is a media company that offers television, digital and integrated marketing services. The company offers TV networks, print media, radio networks, big tree outdoor, content creation and digital media services. It provides media prima digital services through entertainment portals, women’s lifestyle portal, and other networks. Media Prima delivers a broad range of newspapers which include New Straits Times, BH, Harian Metro and their respective weekend editions. The company also operates radio stations, Fly FM, Hot FM and One FM. Media Prima is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Media Prima Bhd Key Recent Developments
Jul 07, 2017: Kamal Khalid appointed as new MD of Media Prima Bhd
Jul 06, 2017: Ismee Ismail replaces FD Iskandar as Media Prima chairman from Aug 1
Jun 08, 2017: New Media Prima chairman will be appointed at next board meeting
Jul 25, 2016: Media Prima Berhad makes key appointments to its board
May 12, 2016: Media Prima seeks to grow its non-traditional revenue: announces revenue of RM 304 million for quarter 1 2016
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Media Prima Bhd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Media Prima Bhd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Media Prima Bhd - Key Information
- Media Prima Bhd - Overview
- Media Prima Bhd - Key Employees
- Media Prima Bhd - Key Employee Biographies
- Media Prima Bhd - Key Operational Heads
- Media Prima Bhd - Major Products and Services
- Media Prima Bhd - History
- Media Prima Bhd - Company Statement
- Media Prima Bhd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Media Prima Bhd - Business Description
- Media Prima Bhd - Corporate Strategy
- Media Prima Bhd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Media Prima Bhd - Strengths
- Media Prima Bhd - Weaknesses
- Media Prima Bhd - Opportunities
- Media Prima Bhd - Threats
- Media Prima Bhd - Key Competitors
- Media Prima Bhd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Media Prima Bhd, Key Information
- Media Prima Bhd, Key Ratios
- Media Prima Bhd, Share Data
- Media Prima Bhd, Major Products and Services
- Media Prima Bhd, History
- Media Prima Bhd, Key Employees
- Media Prima Bhd, Key Employee Biographies
- Media Prima Bhd, Key Operational Heads
- Media Prima Bhd, Other Locations
- Media Prima Bhd, Subsidiaries
- Media Prima Bhd, Key Competitors
- Media Prima Bhd, SWOT Analysis
- Media Prima Bhd, Ratios based on current share price
- Media Prima Bhd, Annual Ratios
- Media Prima Bhd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Media Prima Bhd, Performance Chart
- Media Prima Bhd, Ratio Charts