Cognex Corp (Cognex) is a provider of vision systems, vision software, vision sensors and industrial ID readers used in manufacturing automation. The company's products include vision systems, vision software, 3D laser profilers, fixed-mount barcode readers, handheld barcode readers, and vision sensors, among others. Its applications for machine vision include detecting defects, monitoring production lines, guiding assembly robots, and tracking, sorting and identifying parts. The company serves to automation, consumer electronices, food and beverage, pharmaceutical and medical, logistics, life sciences, and semiconductor industries. It sells its products through integration and distribution partners. Cognex is headquartered in Natick, Massachusetts, the US.
Cognex Corp Key Recent Developments
Oct 31, 2017: Cognex reports record results for the third quarter of 2017
Oct 30, 2017: Cognex promotes Sheila DiPalma to senior vice president and corporate officer
Aug 01, 2017: Cognex reports record results for the second quarter of 2017
Jul 31, 2017: Cognex reports higher Q2 net income, provides Q3 guidance
Feb 16, 2017: Cognex announces retirement of CFO Richard A. Morin; John J. Curran promoted to Chief Financial Officer
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Cognex Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Cognex Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Cognex Corp - Key Information
- Cognex Corp - Overview
- Cognex Corp - Key Employees
- Cognex Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Cognex Corp - Key Operational Heads
- Cognex Corp - Major Products and Services
- Cognex Corp - History
- Cognex Corp - Company Statement
- Cognex Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Cognex Corp - Business Description
- Cognex Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Cognex Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Cognex Corp - Strengths
- Cognex Corp - Weaknesses
- Cognex Corp - Opportunities
- Cognex Corp - Threats
- Cognex Corp - Key Competitors
- Cognex Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Cognex Corp, Key Information
- Cognex Corp, Key Ratios
- Cognex Corp, Share Data
- Cognex Corp, Major Products and Services
- Cognex Corp, History
- Cognex Corp, Key Employees
- Cognex Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Cognex Corp, Key Operational Heads
- Cognex Corp, Other Locations
- Cognex Corp, Subsidiaries
- Cognex Corp, Key Competitors
- Cognex Corp, SWOT Analysis
- Cognex Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Cognex Corp, Annual Ratios
- Cognex Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Cognex Corp, Performance Chart
- Cognex Corp, Ratio Charts