Aimia Inc (Aimia), formerly Groupe Aeroplan Inc is a data-driven marketing and loyalty analytics company that provides analytics and insight, and channel and employee engagement services. The company’s services include customer loyalty management, analytics and insights, employee engagement, and training and communications services, among others. It offers solutions for the airline frequent flyer programs such as designing effective partner portfolios, expanding rewards beyond the travel sector, optimizing program breakage, and engaging non-frequent flyers. Aimia provides full suite of employee, channel partner and business customer loyalty services including user conferences, meetings, sales incentives, communication and media strategies, among others. The company operates in Canada, Australia, Hong Kong, India, Singapore, the UK, the US and Japan. Aimia is headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Aimia Inc Key Recent Developments
Jun 14, 2017: Aimia announces director resignations and reduction in size of board
May 10, 2017: Aimia announces appointment of group CEO
Feb 16, 2017: Aimia reports Q4 2016 results
Nov 28, 2016: Aimia to appoint two new board members
Nov 08, 2016: Aimia Q3 net loss decreases
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Aimia Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Aimia Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Aimia Inc - Key Information
- Aimia Inc - Overview
- Aimia Inc - Key Employees
- Aimia Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Aimia Inc - Key Operational Heads
- Aimia Inc - Major Products and Services
- Aimia Inc - History
- Aimia Inc - Company Statement
- Aimia Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Aimia Inc - Business Description
- Aimia Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Aimia Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Aimia Inc - Strengths
- Aimia Inc - Weaknesses
- Aimia Inc - Opportunities
- Aimia Inc - Threats
- Aimia Inc - Key Competitors
- Aimia Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Aimia Inc, Key Information
- Aimia Inc, Key Ratios
- Aimia Inc, Share Data
- Aimia Inc, Major Products and Services
- Aimia Inc, History
- Aimia Inc, Key Employees
- Aimia Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Aimia Inc, Key Operational Heads
- Aimia Inc, Other Locations
- Aimia Inc, Subsidiaries
- Aimia Inc, Key Competitors
- Aimia Inc, SWOT Analysis
- Aimia Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Aimia Inc, Annual Ratios
- Aimia Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Aimia Inc, Performance Chart
- Aimia Inc, Ratio Charts