Brammer Plc (Brammer), formerly Bubbleminster Limited is an MRO distribution company that offers industrial maintenance, repair and overhaul product distribution. The company offers products, which include bearings and seals, electrical power transmission products, mechanical power transmission products, fluid power and tools and maintenance products. It offers business solutions such as reduce total acquisition costs, improve production efficiency, reduce working capital, managed inventory services, insite services and energy savings. Brammer provides advice and emergency services throughout the year. The company serves aerospace, construction and aggregates, food and drink, automotive, chemicals, glass, metals, petroleum, pharmaceuticals, pulp, paper and packaging, recycling industry, transport, and other sectors. Brammer is headquartered in Knutsford, the UK.
Brammer Plc Key Recent Developments
Jul 29, 2016: Brammer appoints Bunzl non-exec Oldersma as new CEO
Jul 06, 2016: Brammer CEO to step down
Apr 22, 2016: New Regional Managing Director for Brammer UK
Mar 08, 2016: Brammer plc: Appointment of Group Finance Director
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Brammer Plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Brammer Plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Brammer Plc - Key Information
- Brammer Plc - Overview
- Brammer Plc - Key Employees
- Brammer Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Brammer Plc - Key Operational Heads
- Brammer Plc - Major Products and Services
- Brammer Plc - History
- Brammer Plc - Company Statement
- Brammer Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Brammer Plc - Business Description
- Brammer Plc - Corporate Strategy
- Brammer Plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Brammer Plc - Strengths
- Brammer Plc - Weaknesses
- Brammer Plc - Opportunities
- Brammer Plc - Threats
- Brammer Plc - Key Competitors
- Brammer Plc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Brammer Plc, Key Information
- Brammer Plc, Key Ratios
- Brammer Plc, Share Data
- Brammer Plc, Major Products and Services
- Brammer Plc, History
- Brammer Plc, Key Employees
- Brammer Plc, Key Employee Biographies
- Brammer Plc, Key Operational Heads
- Brammer Plc, Other Locations
- Brammer Plc, Subsidiaries
- Brammer Plc, Key Competitors
- Brammer Plc, SWOT Analysis
- Brammer Plc, Ratios based on current share price
- Brammer Plc, Annual Ratios
- Brammer Plc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Brammer Plc, Performance Chart
- Brammer Plc, Ratio Charts