1h Free Analyst TimeSummary
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Future Plc (Future) is a publishing and media group that offers media and digital business services to various customers. The company offers its services in various areas such as technology, photography, creative and design, games, advertising and film and music. It provides licensing and syndication, export, advertising solutions, and others. Future concentrates on display advertising across various platforms. The company partners with other multimedia companies to offer its services to its clients. The company's magazines include guitarist, rhythm, computer music, acoustic magazine, and others. It has presence in the UK, the US and Australia. Future is headquartered in Bath, the UK.
Future Plc Key Recent Developments
Jan 30, 2018: Future Appoints Luke Edson to U.S. Chief Revenue Officer
Dec 01, 2017: Future appoints Richard Huntingford as chairman
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Future Plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Future Plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
*Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of ContentsSection 1 - About the Company
- Future Plc - Key Information
- Future Plc - Overview
- Future Plc - Key Employees
- Future Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Future Plc - Key Operational Heads
- Future Plc - Major Products and Services
- Future Plc - History
- Future Plc - Company Statement
- Future Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Future Plc - Business Description
- Future Plc - Corporate Strategy
- Future Plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Future Plc - Strengths
- Future Plc - Weaknesses
- Future Plc - Opportunities
- Future Plc - Threats
- Future Plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
- Future Plc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
*Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
- Future Plc, Key Information
- Future Plc, Key Ratios
- Future Plc, Share Data
- Future Plc, Major Products and Services
- Future Plc, History
- Future Plc, Key Employees
- Future Plc, Key Employee Biographies
- Future Plc, Key Operational Heads
- Future Plc, Other Locations
- Future Plc, Subsidiaries
- Future Plc, Key Competitors
- Future Plc, SWOT Analysis
- Future Plc, Ratios based on current share price
- Future Plc, Annual Ratios
- Future Plc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Future Plc, Performance Chart
- Future Plc, Ratio Charts