CBIZ Inc (CBIZ) is a business and consumer service provider that offers accounting and tax; and insurance and human resource solutions. The company’s accounting and tax services include audit and assurance, tax consulting and advisory services. It offers insurance and human resource services such as employee benefits services, health care reform, human capital services, life insurance, payroll, talent and compensation solutions, property and casualty; and retirement plan services. CBIZ serves agribusiness, construction, financial institutions, government, hospitality and entertainment; individuals, manufacturing and distribution; not for profit and education; private equity, professional services, and other industries. The company operates in Massachusetts, Florida, Maryland, California, Georgia and Ohio. CBIZ is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, the US.
CBIZ Inc Key Recent Developments
Nov 03, 2017: CBIZ reports third quarter 2017 results
Aug 03, 2017: CBIZ reports Q2 and first-half 2017 results
Feb 16, 2017: CBIZ Q4 net loss decreases
Nov 01, 2016: CBIZ Q3 net income up
Aug 03, 2016: CBIZ reports second-quarter and first-half 2016 results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of CBIZ Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of CBIZ Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- CBIZ Inc - Key Information
- CBIZ Inc - Overview
- CBIZ Inc - Key Employees
- CBIZ Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- CBIZ Inc - Key Operational Heads
- CBIZ Inc - Major Products and Services
- CBIZ Inc - History
- CBIZ Inc - Company Statement
- CBIZ Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- CBIZ Inc - Business Description
- CBIZ Inc - Corporate Strategy
- CBIZ Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- CBIZ Inc - Strengths
- CBIZ Inc - Weaknesses
- CBIZ Inc - Opportunities
- CBIZ Inc - Threats
- CBIZ Inc - Key Competitors
- CBIZ Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- CBIZ Inc, Key Information
- CBIZ Inc, Key Ratios
- CBIZ Inc, Share Data
- CBIZ Inc, Major Products and Services
- CBIZ Inc, History
- CBIZ Inc, Key Employees
- CBIZ Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- CBIZ Inc, Key Operational Heads
- CBIZ Inc, Other Locations
- CBIZ Inc, Subsidiaries
- CBIZ Inc, Key Competitors
- CBIZ Inc, SWOT Analysis
- CBIZ Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- CBIZ Inc, Annual Ratios
- CBIZ Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- CBIZ Inc, Performance Chart
- CBIZ Inc, Ratio Charts