Granite REIT (Granite), formerly Granite Real Estate Inc is a construction company that provides real estate investment services. The company acquires, develops, constructs and manages industrial properties. It provides services such as site development, re-zoning to specific uses, assisting with government approvals, sourcing and real estate acquisition, property renovation, long-term leasing, build to suit construction, and project management services. Granite also supports its partners by offering various real estate solutions. The company has properties located in Canada, the US, Austria, Germany, the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Spain and the UK. It has presence in Canada and Austria. Granite is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Granite REIT Key Recent Developments
Mar 02, 2018: Granite reports 2017 Q4 and year end results
Sep 26, 2017: Granite CEO, Michael Forsayeth, to retire September 30, 2018
Aug 02, 2017: Granite announces 2017 second quarter results
May 09, 2017: Granite announces 2017 first quarter results
Mar 01, 2017: Granite announces 2016 fourth quarter and year end results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Granite REIT provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Granite REIT including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Granite REIT - Key Information
- Granite REIT - Overview
- Granite REIT - Key Employees
- Granite REIT - Key Employee Biographies
- Granite REIT - Key Operational Heads
- Granite REIT - Major Products and Services
- Granite REIT - History
- Granite REIT - Company Statement
- Granite REIT - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Granite REIT - Business Description
- Granite REIT - Corporate Strategy
- Granite REIT - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Granite REIT - Strengths
- Granite REIT - Weaknesses
- Granite REIT - Opportunities
- Granite REIT - Threats
- Granite REIT - Key Competitors
- Granite REIT - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Granite REIT, Key Information
- Granite REIT, Key Ratios
- Granite REIT, Share Data
- Granite REIT, Major Products and Services
- Granite REIT, History
- Granite REIT, Key Employees
- Granite REIT, Key Employee Biographies
- Granite REIT, Key Operational Heads
- Granite REIT, Other Locations
- Granite REIT, Subsidiaries
- Granite REIT, Key Competitors
- Granite REIT, SWOT Analysis
- Granite REIT, Ratios based on current share price
- Granite REIT, Annual Ratios
- Granite REIT, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Granite REIT, Performance Chart
- Granite REIT, Ratio Charts