Bechtle AG (Bechtle) is a technology solution provider that offers IT e-commerce and IT system house services. The company’s IT products include hardware and software, shop, e-procurement, and IT remarketing. Its IT solutions include data centre solutions, client management, virtualisation, server and storage, IT security, networking solutions and software. Bechtle offers IT services such as managed services, training, and professional services. The company serves energy and associations, European institutions, healthcare, federal and state government, municipal government and schools, and research and education sectors. It has presence in Austria, Germany and Switzerland. Bechtle is headquartered in Neckarsulm, Germany.
Bechtle AG Key Recent Developments
Nov 10, 2017: Bechtle reports revenue and earnings surge in Q3.
Jun 12, 2017: Bechtle receives VMware award
May 23, 2017: Bechtle IT Systems Integrator Austria appoints new heads of software and sales in St Pölten
May 10, 2017: Bechtle reports fiscal 2017 results
Feb 07, 2017: Bechtle extends agreement with Dr Thomas Olemotz
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Bechtle AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Bechtle AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Bechtle AG - Key Information
- Bechtle AG - Overview
- Bechtle AG - Key Employees
- Bechtle AG - Key Employee Biographies
- Bechtle AG - Key Operational Heads
- Bechtle AG - Major Products and Services
- Bechtle AG - History
- Bechtle AG - Company Statement
- Bechtle AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Bechtle AG - Business Description
- Bechtle AG - Corporate Strategy
- Bechtle AG - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Bechtle AG - Strengths
- Bechtle AG - Weaknesses
- Bechtle AG - Opportunities
- Bechtle AG - Threats
- Bechtle AG - Key Competitors
- Bechtle AG - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Bechtle AG, Key Information
- Bechtle AG, Key Ratios
- Bechtle AG, Share Data
- Bechtle AG, Major Products and Services
- Bechtle AG, History
- Bechtle AG, Key Employees
- Bechtle AG, Key Employee Biographies
- Bechtle AG, Key Operational Heads
- Bechtle AG, Other Locations
- Bechtle AG, Subsidiaries
- Bechtle AG, Key Competitors
- Bechtle AG, SWOT Analysis
- Bechtle AG, Ratios based on current share price
- Bechtle AG, Annual Ratios
- Bechtle AG, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Bechtle AG, Performance Chart
- Bechtle AG, Ratio Charts