Diploma PLC (Diploma) is a supplier of technical products and services. The company conducts business through the segments which include life sciences, seals and controls. Its life sciences segment supplies consumables, instrumentation and related services to the healthcare and environmental industries. Diploma offers medical devices, related consumables and services supplied to pathology laboratories, operating rooms and GI endoscopy suites and clinics. The organization seals segment supplies hydraulic seals, gaskets, cylinders, components and kits used in machinery and industrial equipment. It caters to aerospace, defense, motorsport, energy, medical and industrial sectors. The company operates in Canada and the UK. Diploma is headquartered in London, the UK.
Diploma PLC Key Recent Developments
Jan 30, 2018: Diploma hires Richard Ingram as CEO
Sep 27, 2017: Diploma: Retirement of chief executive officer
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Diploma PLC provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Diploma PLC including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Diploma PLC - Key Information
- Diploma PLC - Overview
- Diploma PLC - Key Employees
- Diploma PLC - Key Employee Biographies
- Diploma PLC - Key Operational Heads
- Diploma PLC - Major Products and Services
- Diploma PLC - History
- Diploma PLC - Company Statement
- Diploma PLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Diploma PLC - Business Description
- Diploma PLC - Corporate Strategy
- Diploma PLC - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Diploma PLC - Strengths
- Diploma PLC - Weaknesses
- Diploma PLC - Opportunities
- Diploma PLC - Threats
- Diploma PLC - Key Competitors
- Diploma PLC - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Diploma PLC, Key Information
- Diploma PLC, Key Ratios
- Diploma PLC, Share Data
- Diploma PLC, Major Products and Services
- Diploma PLC, History
- Diploma PLC, Key Employees
- Diploma PLC, Key Employee Biographies
- Diploma PLC, Key Operational Heads
- Diploma PLC, Other Locations
- Diploma PLC, Subsidiaries
- Diploma PLC, Key Competitors
- Diploma PLC, SWOT Analysis
- Diploma PLC, Ratios based on current share price
- Diploma PLC, Annual Ratios
- Diploma PLC, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Diploma PLC, Performance Chart
- Diploma PLC, Ratio Charts