Kanamoto Co Ltd (Kanamoto) is an equipment rental services company that provides construction equipment, engineering workstations and computer peripherals. The company operates through various business segments such as construction equipment rental business, steel product sales business, computing products, and other businesses. Its construction equipments includes hydraulic excavators, vehicles for working high off the ground, dump trucks, temporary housing materials and generators. Kanamoto also provides rental services of efficient hardware and a broad range of network solutions. The company offers steel products such as H-beams, sheet piles, formed reinforcing bars and single-tube pipes. It provides construction equipment rentals in Vietnam, Algeria, the UAE and the Pacific Rim region. The company has operations in Sapporo and Tokyo, Japan. Kanamoto is headquartered in Sapporo, Japan.
Kanamoto Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jun 09, 2017: Kanamoto reports higher H1 profit, provides annual outlook
Mar 10, 2017: Kanamoto reports higher Q1 profit, provides annual outlook
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Kanamoto Co Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Kanamoto Co Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Kanamoto Co Ltd - Key Information
- Kanamoto Co Ltd - Overview
- Kanamoto Co Ltd - Key Employees
- Kanamoto Co Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Kanamoto Co Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- Kanamoto Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Kanamoto Co Ltd - History
- Kanamoto Co Ltd - Company Statement
- Kanamoto Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Kanamoto Co Ltd - Business Description
- Kanamoto Co Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Kanamoto Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Kanamoto Co Ltd - Strengths
- Kanamoto Co Ltd - Weaknesses
- Kanamoto Co Ltd - Opportunities
- Kanamoto Co Ltd - Threats
- Kanamoto Co Ltd - Key Competitors
- Kanamoto Co Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Kanamoto Co Ltd, Key Information
- Kanamoto Co Ltd, Key Ratios
- Kanamoto Co Ltd, Share Data
- Kanamoto Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Kanamoto Co Ltd, History
- Kanamoto Co Ltd, Key Employees
- Kanamoto Co Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Kanamoto Co Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- Kanamoto Co Ltd, Other Locations
- Kanamoto Co Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Kanamoto Co Ltd, Key Competitors
- Kanamoto Co Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- Kanamoto Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Kanamoto Co Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Kanamoto Co Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Kanamoto Co Ltd, Performance Chart
- Kanamoto Co Ltd, Ratio Charts