NWF Group plc (NWF) is a consumer goods company that offers animal feedstuffs products. The company operates through feeds, food and fuels segments. Its products include fuel oil, dairy products, animal feeds and agricultural products. Its offers fuel, food and feed business solutions. NWF offers agriculture supplies such as ruminant animal feed, feeds dairy cows. The company offers grocery products with warehousing and distribution assets for supermarkets, cash and carry and food service customers, and other retail distribution centers. NWF also sells and distributes domestic heating, industrial and road fuels. The company has operations in Ammanford, Babbinswood, Boston, Burwell, Southampto, Stoke and Yate, among others. NWF is headquartered in Nantwich, the UK.
NWF Group plc Key Recent Developments
Jun 20, 2017: NWF Group announces year end trading update
May 11, 2017: NWF Group appoints new non-executive director
Jan 04, 2017: NWF Group appoints Christopher Belsham as new FD
This comprehensive SWOT profile of NWF Group plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of NWF Group plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- NWF Group plc - Key Information
- NWF Group plc - Overview
- NWF Group plc - Key Employees
- NWF Group plc - Key Employee Biographies
- NWF Group plc - Key Operational Heads
- NWF Group plc - Major Products and Services
- NWF Group plc - History
- NWF Group plc - Company Statement
- NWF Group plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- NWF Group plc - Business Description
- NWF Group plc - Corporate Strategy
- NWF Group plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- NWF Group plc - Strengths
- NWF Group plc - Weaknesses
- NWF Group plc - Opportunities
- NWF Group plc - Threats
- NWF Group plc - Key Competitors
- NWF Group plc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- NWF Group plc, Key Information
- NWF Group plc, Key Ratios
- NWF Group plc, Share Data
- NWF Group plc, Major Products and Services
- NWF Group plc, History
- NWF Group plc, Key Employees
- NWF Group plc, Key Employee Biographies
- NWF Group plc, Key Operational Heads
- NWF Group plc, Other Locations
- NWF Group plc, Subsidiaries
- NWF Group plc, Key Competitors
- NWF Group plc, SWOT Analysis
- NWF Group plc, Ratios based on current share price
- NWF Group plc, Annual Ratios
- NWF Group plc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- NWF Group plc, Performance Chart
- NWF Group plc, Ratio Charts