SINA Corp (SINA) is an online media company that offers internet users to access professional media and user generated content. The company operates through digital media network of SINA.com, SINA.cn and Weibo.com. It offers distinct and targeted professional content on region specific websites and a range of complementary offerings. SINA provides information and entertainment content from SINA portal customized for mobile (WAP) users. The company’s advertising product offerings include banner, button, text-link and in-stream video advertisements that appear on pages within the SINA network, channel and promotional sponsorships, and advertising campaign design and management services. It offers free interest-based channels that provide region-focused format and content. The company also operates in Taiwan, the US, and others. SINA is headquartered in Shanghai, China.
SINA Corp Key Recent Developments
Aug 09, 2017: SINA reports second quarter 2017 financial results
May 16, 2017: SINA Q1 net income increases
Feb 22, 2017: SINA reports higher net income for Q4, provides outlook for 2017
Nov 21, 2016: SINA Q3 net income increases
Aug 08, 2016: SINA reports second quarter 2016 financial results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of SINA Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of SINA Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- SINA Corp - Key Information
- SINA Corp - Overview
- SINA Corp - Key Employees
- SINA Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- SINA Corp - Key Operational Heads
- SINA Corp - Major Products and Services
- SINA Corp - History
- SINA Corp - Company Statement
- SINA Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- SINA Corp - Business Description
- SINA Corp - Corporate Strategy
- SINA Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- SINA Corp - Strengths
- SINA Corp - Weaknesses
- SINA Corp - Opportunities
- SINA Corp - Threats
- SINA Corp - Key Competitors
- SINA Corp - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- SINA Corp, Key Information
- SINA Corp, Key Ratios
- SINA Corp, Share Data
- SINA Corp, Major Products and Services
- SINA Corp, History
- SINA Corp, Key Employees
- SINA Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- SINA Corp, Key Operational Heads
- SINA Corp, Other Locations
- SINA Corp, Subsidiaries
- SINA Corp, Key Competitors
- SINA Corp, SWOT Analysis
- SINA Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- SINA Corp, Annual Ratios
- SINA Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- SINA Corp, Performance Chart
- SINA Corp, Ratio Charts