Renold PLC (Renold) is an engineering company that designs, manufactures and supplies engineered chain and power transmission products. The company provides a range of precision engineering products such as transmission chain, smartlink, gears, couplings, conveyor chain, leaf chain, freewheels and material handling products, among others. It also provides customized products to its clients. Renold’s products find applications in cement making, chocolate manufacturing, escalators, and others. The company’s products are also used in power transmission, conveying and processing applications. The company provides processing equipment and vibratory drives, sprockets and accessories, transmission chain, conveyor chain, coupling chain, couplings and freewheel clutches, among others. It supplies products through an international network of distribution partners. Renold is headquartered in Manchester, the UK.
Renold PLC Key Recent Developments
Jul 13, 2017: BAE Systems awards manufacturing equipment contracts to 14 companies
Jan 09, 2017: Renold appoints former Bodycote Finance Chief Landless as Non-Exec
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Renold PLC provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Renold PLC including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Renold PLC - Key Information
- Renold PLC - Overview
- Renold PLC - Key Employees
- Renold PLC - Key Employee Biographies
- Renold PLC - Key Operational Heads
- Renold PLC - Major Products and Services
- Renold PLC - History
- Renold PLC - Company Statement
- Renold PLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Renold PLC - Business Description
- Renold PLC - Corporate Strategy
- Renold PLC - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Renold PLC - Strengths
- Renold PLC - Weaknesses
- Renold PLC - Opportunities
- Renold PLC - Threats
- Renold PLC - Key Competitors
- Renold PLC - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Renold PLC, Key Information
- Renold PLC, Key Ratios
- Renold PLC, Share Data
- Renold PLC, Major Products and Services
- Renold PLC, History
- Renold PLC, Key Employees
- Renold PLC, Key Employee Biographies
- Renold PLC, Key Operational Heads
- Renold PLC, Other Locations
- Renold PLC, Subsidiaries
- Renold PLC, Key Competitors
- Renold PLC, SWOT Analysis
- Renold PLC, Ratios based on current share price
- Renold PLC, Annual Ratios
- Renold PLC, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Renold PLC, Performance Chart
- Renold PLC, Ratio Charts