Parrot SA (Parrot) is a technology company that designs, develops and markets consumer technology products for smartphones and tablets. The company offers a range of hands free communications systems for cars. Its provides consumer drones, including mini, AR, and bebop drones; commercial drones; handsfree kits, plug and plays, and infotainment products; bluetooth, digital music, wireless headphones, car kits, and infotainment solutions; and audio products and connected devices. The company also designs high end wireless multimedia products. It markets its products through a network of distributors in France. Parrot is headquartered in Paris, France.
Parrot SA Key Recent Developments
Sep 25, 2017: Parrot subsidiary senseFly to launch new industry-specific solutions at INTERGEO 2017
Jan 09, 2017: Parrot: Preliminary results for the fourth quarter of 2016 reorganization of consumer drone operations
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Parrot SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Parrot SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Parrot SA - Key Information
- Parrot SA - Overview
- Parrot SA - Key Employees
- Parrot SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Parrot SA - Key Operational Heads
- Parrot SA - Major Products and Services
- Parrot SA - History
- Parrot SA - Company Statement
- Parrot SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Parrot SA - Business Description
- Parrot SA - Corporate Strategy
- Parrot SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Parrot SA - Strengths
- Parrot SA - Weaknesses
- Parrot SA - Opportunities
- Parrot SA - Threats
- Parrot SA - Key Competitors
- Parrot SA - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Parrot SA, Key Information
- Parrot SA, Key Ratios
- Parrot SA, Share Data
- Parrot SA, Major Products and Services
- Parrot SA, History
- Parrot SA, Key Employees
- Parrot SA, Key Employee Biographies
- Parrot SA, Key Operational Heads
- Parrot SA, Other Locations
- Parrot SA, Subsidiaries
- Parrot SA, Key Competitors
- Parrot SA, SWOT Analysis
- Parrot SA, Ratios based on current share price
- Parrot SA, Annual Ratios
- Parrot SA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Parrot SA, Performance Chart
- Parrot SA, Ratio Charts