GfK SE (GfK) is a market research company that offers market and consumer information services. The company provides custom research, retail and technology, and media services. Its solutions include online pricing intelligence, brand and customer experience, point of sales analytics, digital marketing intelligence, consumer panels, product catalogs, market opportunities and innovations, distribution and supply chain management, geomarketing, media measurement, mystery shopping, point of sales tracking, promotion and causal retail, shopper, social media intelligence, trends and forecasting, and user experience. GfK serves automotive, consumer goods, financial services, fashion and lifestyle, health, public services, technology, media and entertainment, retail and travel industries. The company operates in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Argentina, Brazil, the UK, the US, Egypt, Oman, Pakistan, Australia, Cambodia and India, among others. GfK is headquartered in Nuremberg, Germany.
Gfk SE Key Recent Developments
Nov 23, 2017: Christian Erlandson joins GfK as chief customer officer
Aug 22, 2017: New hires for GfK's leadership team
May 23, 2017: GfK appoints Christian Bigata Joseph as new CFO
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Gfk SE provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Gfk SE including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Gfk SE - Key Information
- Gfk SE - Overview
- Gfk SE - Key Employees
- Gfk SE - Key Employee Biographies
- Gfk SE - Key Operational Heads
- Gfk SE - Major Products and Services
- Gfk SE - History
- Gfk SE - Company Statement
- Gfk SE - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Gfk SE - Business Description
- Gfk SE - Corporate Strategy
- Gfk SE - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Gfk SE - Strengths
- Gfk SE - Weaknesses
- Gfk SE - Opportunities
- Gfk SE - Threats
- Gfk SE - Key Competitors
- Gfk SE - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- Gfk SE, Key Information
- Gfk SE, Key Ratios
- Gfk SE, Share Data
- Gfk SE, Major Products and Services
- Gfk SE, History
- Gfk SE, Key Employees
- Gfk SE, Key Employee Biographies
- Gfk SE, Key Operational Heads
- Gfk SE, Other Locations
- Gfk SE, Subsidiaries
- Gfk SE, Key Competitors
- Gfk SE, SWOT Analysis
- Gfk SE, Ratios based on current share price
- Gfk SE, Annual Ratios
- Gfk SE, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Gfk SE, Performance Chart
- Gfk SE, Ratio Charts