k1 Ventures Limited (k1 Ventures), formerly Keppel Marine Industries Limited is a business services company that offers investment services. The company offers wide range of private equity investments across diverse industry sectors, with a constant view towards risk management. It offers new investment opportunities to expand our existing platforms as well as look for investments in new markets. The company caters to education, financial services and diversified industries. It offers investments for education systems such as early childhood education centers, international schools, large online schools and school management systems, among others. k1 Ventures is headquartered in Singapore.
k1 Ventures Ltd Key Recent Developments
Aug 01, 2017: k1 Ventures annual profit increases
Apr 24, 2017: K1 Ventures reports net loss for Q3
Feb 01, 2017: k1 Ventures reports profit for Q2
Oct 05, 2016: k1 Ventures announces key board and management appointments
This comprehensive SWOT profile of k1 Ventures Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the author’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, the author’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of k1 Ventures Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- k1 Ventures Ltd - Key Information
- k1 Ventures Ltd - Overview
- k1 Ventures Ltd - Key Employees
- k1 Ventures Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- k1 Ventures Ltd - Key Operational Heads
- k1 Ventures Ltd - Major Products and Services
- k1 Ventures Ltd - History
- k1 Ventures Ltd - Company Statement
- k1 Ventures Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- k1 Ventures Ltd - Business Description
- k1 Ventures Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- k1 Ventures Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- k1 Ventures Ltd - Strengths
- k1 Ventures Ltd - Weaknesses
- k1 Ventures Ltd - Opportunities
- k1 Ventures Ltd - Threats
- k1 Ventures Ltd - Key Competitors
- k1 Ventures Ltd - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- k1 Ventures Ltd, Key Information
- k1 Ventures Ltd, Key Ratios
- k1 Ventures Ltd, Share Data
- k1 Ventures Ltd, Major Products and Services
- k1 Ventures Ltd, History
- k1 Ventures Ltd, Key Employees
- k1 Ventures Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- k1 Ventures Ltd, Key Operational Heads
- k1 Ventures Ltd, Other Locations
- k1 Ventures Ltd, Subsidiaries
- k1 Ventures Ltd, Key Competitors
- k1 Ventures Ltd, SWOT Analysis
- k1 Ventures Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- k1 Ventures Ltd, Annual Ratios
- k1 Ventures Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- k1 Ventures Ltd, Performance Chart
- k1 Ventures Ltd, Ratio Charts